Madrid Flamenco Show at Tablao la Carmela
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The Tablao Flamenco la Carmela, a mystical place full of history, is the best Flamenco Tablao to enjoy a unique experience. Under the direction of the master Juan Andrés Maya and Raquel Martos, it is the most revolutionary and characteristic tablao on the current flamenco scene. Artists such as Kiki Morente, Farru, Remedios Amaya, La Lupi or Antonio Canales are in the tablao every night.
Our guide to Madrid Flamenco Show at Tablao la Carmela
Enjoy the true art of flamenco at Tablao La Carmela. Located very close to Puerta del Sol, in the old coal cellars of the Taberna "La Carmela" (former Convent of La Victoria, demolished in 1836 after the War of Independence).
Every night the best dancers (known as bailaores) come to the Tablao La Carmela, who will make you enjoy this art in each of their shows.
If you choose the dinner option, you will be delighted with the best traditional gastronomy. With the "Picoteo Menu”, you can discover the flavours that reflect the past and present of the tablao while you enjoy the show.
- 100% Iberian acorn-fed ham and cured Manchego cheese or an assortment of acorn-fed
- Iberian ham, loin, salami, and chorizo sausage (choose one of the two options).
- “Gildas del Norte” - Olive, anchovy & piparra.
- Croquettes of ham & oxtail.
- Beer, wine, or soft drink.
Departure: Tablao La Carmela C/ de la Victoria, 4 – Madrid
Daily, 7.30 pm
Duration: The show lats 1 hour
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Madrid Flamenco Show at Tablao la Carmela
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 72 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours of tour date.
- Julià Travel reserves the right to modify or cancel the tour itinerary due to events celebrated in the city or force majeure operational reasons without prior notice.