Madrid Segway Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore Madrid's most emblematic monuments on a Segway tour. After a brief training by an experienced guide, you're off to slide through the city highlights. Select from an Essential Madrid (60 minutes, Downtown Madrid (90 minutes), or a Madrid with a Tapa (150 minutes) tour. Three itineraries full of history and lots of fun!
Our guide to Madrid Segway Tour
Essential Madrid (60 minutes tour):
Meet your guide at our office in Calle Escalinata number 10 (Plaza de la Opera). The first stops will be at Plaza de Santiago and Plaza de Ramales, from where you will slide towards Plaza de Oriente. See the impressive Royal Palace and the beautiful Almudena Cathedral. Glide down Mayor Street and learn about the city's history in this itinerary that will take you to the main squares in town. Admire the gastronomic temple the Mercado de San Miguel and reach the Plaza Mayor. Continue to Puerta del Sol and see the emblematic Spanish “Km0” and the statue of the Oso and the Madrone, symbols of the city. The itinerary finishes at the same departure point.
Madrid Downtown (90 minutes tour)
Discover Madrid in depth with this tour. Leave our office in Calle Escalinata number 10 and head towards the Royal Palace and the Almudena Cathedral. Continue to Casa de Campo, the largest urban park in Spain, and see its lake and historic Huerta de la Partida. Glide along the Manzanares River and its three historic bridges. Come back downtown through Atens Park and Cuesta de la Vega and enter the historic part of town. See emblematic areas such as Calle Mayor, Plaza de la Villa, the Mercado de San Miguel, and Puerta del Sol. The tour finishes at the same departure point.
Madrid with a tapa (150 minutes tour):
Leave our office in Calle Escalinata number 10 and head to the majestic Royal Palace. Visit Casa de Campo, the largest urban park in Spain through Cuesta de la Vega. Slide along the Manzanares River and see its ancient bridges. Continue to reach the prestigious Pasarela de Arganzuela and the artificial beaches Madrid has. Come back into the city center and enter the historic part of town. See emblematic areas such as Calle Mayor, Plaza de la Villa, the Mercado de San Miguel, and Puerta del Sol. There, you will be able to admire the well-known city symbol, the Bear and the Madrone. This route finishes with a paella tapa at a restaurant located 1-minute walking distance from the departure point.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Madrid Segway Tour
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 72 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours of the tour date.
- Please provide your mobile phone contact and specify the area and country code when booking. You will only be contacted in case we need to provide further information on your reservation.
- You must wear a helmet at all times.
- The activity is forbidden to people who just underwent surgery, or who have any gypsums or sprains.
- No flip-flops permitted.
- Minimum height to use a Segway: 135 cm / 4,4”
- Minimum age: 10 years old. Children between 10 and 17 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Recommended weight: between 35 and 125 kg.