Seine River Dinner Cruise with live Music
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy an evening sailing around Paris discovering the City of light and its wonders while tasting a gastronomic meal.
Our guide to Seine River Dinner Cruise with live Music
A magical and musical experience begin . Engage all your senses with the menu concocted by our chef and the music of our live singer. The cozy atmosphere will allow you to relax and enjoy the experience to the fullest.
EXAMPLE OF MENU : (subject to change*)
Heirloom tomato tartar, smoked salmon, black olive tapenade, Herbes de Provence finger
Corn-fed chicken breast, aubergine gratin, runner beans,thyme jus
Fillet of sea bream,creamy spelt risotto,courgettes,peppers,shellfish sauce
Beef steak, roast potatoes, celery purée,morel sauce (+9€)
Cheese platter (+7€)
Pistachio cream puff and chocolate "rocher" bonbon and a glass of champagne.
Please note :
*Boarding : 6.40 pm
Departure: 7.00 pm
Return (to dock) : 8.15 pm.
* Access: Metro : Assemblée Nationale or Solférino (line 12) or Orsay museum (RER C). Bus : n° 24, 68, 73 Orsay museum or n° 94 Solférino or n° 72 Pont de Solférino Bridge (Right riverbank).
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Seine River Dinner Cruise with live Music
- Advanced reservations are required.
- Tours depart from Paris Seine La Marina - Port de Solférino - Quai Anatole France (at the bottom of the stairs leading to the Seine river) 1 rue de la Légion d'Honneur 75007 Paris
- Cancellation policy: Free cancellation up to 3 calendar days before departure (Central European Time). Beyond that period, the following fees apply: 2 calendar days prior service: 50% of tour price (Central European Time). 1 calendar days prior service: 100% of tour price (Central European Time).
Frequently Asked Questions for Seine River Dinner Cruise with live Music
What time does the Eiffel Tower light up?
The Eiffel Tower illuminates from sundown until 11:45 PM each evening, with an added touch of sparkling brilliance for 5 minutes at the start of every hour.