Get 3 SeaWorld Parks for the Price of 2 + Eat Free!
Added Happiness! Choose 3 theme park visits to your choice of SeaWorld Park with the flexible SeaWorld Parks Three Park Ticket plus get FREE ALL DAY DINING on each visit. Even better the ticket costs the same as the two-park version! Park choices include SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica Orlando, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and Adventure Island.
Adventure is calling! Experience the full power of the ocean on SeaWorld’s record-breaking roller coasters, find your adrenaline rush with the thrilling rides of Busch Gardens, grab a tube and challenge the slides of Aquatica or simply choose to float the day away at Adventure Island. Whatever adventure you’re looking for, this is the SeaWorld Parks ticket for you!
Choose 3 visits to your choice of SeaWorld Park - park options include SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica, Busch Gardens Tampa or Adventure Island Tampa. For increased flexibility, this ticket is valid for 14 days from first use meaning you can spread your 3 park visits over a 2-week period.
- With more record-breaking roller coasters than any other Orlando park plus shows and attractions that put you right at the heart of the marine world, SeaWorld Orlando feels like an ocean adventure worthy of the seven seas. Board a raft journeying towards the world’s tallest river rapid drop on Infinity Falls™! water below. Feel as though you’re thrashing through the sea as you chase your prey on Mako®, Orlando’s fastest, tallest, longest and only hypercoaster - voted the #1 Best Roller Coaster by USA Today readers. Manta® taunts you with a head-first, face-down nosedive with the full force of riding the high seas like a giant ray and SeaWorld Orlando's latest blockbuster coaster, Ice Breaker™ features four airtime launches and boasts the steepest beyond-vertical drop in Florida! Catch a thrill on Pipeline: The Surf Coaster – launching Spring 2023 - the first-of-its-kind surf coaster. For family fun, take a walk along Sesame Street and meet Big Bird, Elmo, Cookie Monster and all their friends and then waddle through the icy South Pole and feel what it’s like to be a penguin at Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin®.
- If anyone knows water and parks, it’s SeaWorld. So their waterpark in Orlando must be something special, right? Aquatica is all of that and more, where fun is as endless as the sea itself. A splashy, watery park, full of super-sized slides, speedy splashdowns and sandy shores including Reef Plunge which will send you speeding past a dynamic new underwater habitat that’s home to a vibrant array of marine life, including Commerson’s dolphins, leopard sharks, sardines, and other cold-water fish. Prepare for an adrenaline-rushing, one-of-a-kind experience like no other on Ihu's Breakaway Falls. Standing at nearly 80 feet tall this is the world’s longest drop tower multi-slide ride of its kind. Riders step into one of three clear ‘breakaway boxes’ at the top of the ride where they face each other – not knowing who will drop first – before the floor disappears and they plunge down at a rate of 20 – 24 feet per second. Grab your raft for Ray Rush and let a powerful water jet launch you into an enclosed tube. Spin and splash up the walls until you drop into an open-air slide shaped like the curved wings of a manta ray. Or why not take some time to relax? Simply drift along the soothing streams of Loggerhead Lane™, unwind on a beautiful beach and let the waves wash over you. Come play side-by-side with the sea at Aquatica.
- Florida’s wildest rides live at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay. This 335-acre adventure park allows you to come within a whisker of some of the world’s rarest animals and inhabit their world. Take on Tigris™, Florida’s tallest launch coaster catapults riders through twists, daring drops, a 150-foot skyward surge, and a thrilling inverted heartline roll as you mimic the awe-inspiring agility of the world’s most powerful cat – the tiger. Sprint across the Serengeti Plain® at the speed of the fastest animal on Earth on Cheetah Hunt®. Freefall in a heart-racing face-down descent as you stalk your prey on Falcon’s Fury®. you’ll plunge 60 mph at 3.5 Gs straight down with speed and power as you’ve never experienced before! Then there’s the floorless dive coaster, SheiKra taking you 200 feet up, and 90 degrees straight down at speeds of up to 70 mph! Sure to wow is Iron Gwazi, the tallest hybrid coaster in North America, and the fastest and steepest in the WORLD! Get as close to the wild as you dare at Busch Gardens!
- Fun awaits at Tampa's Adventure Island Water Park. Discover 30 acres of water-drenched fun in the sun featuring the ultimate combination of high-speed thrills and laid-back beach vibes. Race down rapids, dig your toes into the sand or float through lush landscapes and tropical waterfalls on Rambling Bayou™ - it's a perfect bit of rest and relaxation between thrills and spills. Enjoy waves of water and sound as you splash to the beat of Wahoo Remix where enclosed tunnels glow and groove as riders zoom through over 600 feet of fun. Hurtle high and experience a feeling of weightlessness on Colossal Curl ™, Adventure Island’s newest family thrill slide or prepare to vanish down an epic free-fall at Vanish Point®. Feel the rush of competition on the all-new Rapids Racer and twist and turn down Caribbean Corkscrew, a high-speed slide that will have your hair standing on end! Enjoy a day in paradise at Adventure Island. Please note, Adventure Island is a seasonal attraction open March-October.
All Day Dining Deal
Eat all day on each of your three park visits with the All Day Dine benefit. All-Day Dine is automatically activated upon park admission. Enjoy one entrée, one side or one dessert and one regular-sized non-alcoholic beverage every 90 minutes at participating park restaurants.
Terms and Conditions:
- Digital ticket(s) will be uploaded to your Customer Account within 24 hours of purchase (please call our customer service team if you require tickets instantly).
- Scan the ticket barcode(s) at one of the Self Service ticket kiosks at the front of the park entrance to retrieve a ticket that will allow both park admission and dining at participating restaurants.
- The SeaWorld Parks Three Park Ticket with All Day Dine is valid for 3 x single-day admissions to your choice of SeaWorld Florida Park (one park per admission).
- Choose between SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and Adventure Island (any combination).
- Tickets are open-dated and activated the first time you visit one of the featured parks. Your second and third park visits must be taken within 14 consecutive days from the date of first use.
- The SeaWorld Parks Three Park Ticket with All Day Dine is only valid to use in the calendar year selected e.g. 2023 tickets must be activated on or before 31 December 2023.
- Adventure Island Tampa is a seasonal attraction open March-October only.
- The All-Day Dine is automatically activated upon each park admission. Enjoy one entrée, one side or one dessert and one regular-sized non-alcoholic beverage every 90 minutes at participating restaurants. Featured restaurants are subject to change or temporary closure without notice. All Day Dine is not valid for Sharks Underwater Grill, Dine with Orcas, Flamecraft Bar, Serengeti Overlook™ Restaurant or for any speciality dines.
- Children 0-2 years are free of charge and do not need a ticket.
- Free transportation to Busch Gardens from Orlando on the Busch Gardens Shuttle Express is included until all 3 park visits are used or the ticket expires. Reservations are required to guarantee your seats and can be made in advance by calling 1-800-221-1339. The shuttle departs from SeaWorld and picks up from various locations in Orlando and Kissimme. The service schedule and pick-up points will vary through the year and may be subject to change. This offer can be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice.
- Parks, attractions, entertainment or specific benefits may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
- Theme park rides and attractions are designed to provide unique experiences and thrills and some may not be suitable for customers with specific medical conditions including but not limited to guests with a history of heart conditions or abnormal blood pressure, guests with back, neck, or similar physical conditions, expectant mothers, guests susceptible to motion sickness or dizziness or with a medical sensitivity to strobe effects.