Get 3 SeaWorld Parks for the Price of 2 + Eat Free!
Added Happiness! Experience all the thrills of SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay with the SeaWorld Parks 3-Visit Ticket. Enjoy a day at each park with FREE All Day Dining included as an added benefit along with FREE coach transportation between Orlando and Busch Gardens aboard the Busch Gardens Shuttle Express for those not wishing to drive to Tampa Bay.
A great option for those with limited time in Florida, the SeaWorld Parks 3-Visit Ticket with All Day Dine Ticket gives you the chance to visit all three SeaWorld Parks in Florida and includes all-day dining in each park. For increased flexibility, this ticket is valid for 14 days from first use meaning you can spread your park visits over a 2-week period.
- Let an ocean of fun and adventure wash over you at SeaWorld Orlando. Meet amazing marine animals and jump into their world on thrilling attractions and shows. Feel the power of a mako shark or glide through the sky with the grace of a manta ray on one of SeaWorld’s legendary roller coasters and journey past drenching waterfalls to unearth the secrets of the lost rainforest river on Infinity Falls, but you'd better hold tight because those roaring rapids might just send you over the world's tallest river rapid drop! Take a seat at the sensational Orca Encounter, set to inspire, educate and showcase spectacular whale behaviours that will leave you with a deeper understanding of these magnificent animals and for the chance to feel the majestic grandeur of the South Pole and see it through the eyes of penguins head to Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin. Then join an arctic adventure on Ice Breaker, SeaWorld Orlando's first launch coaster featuring four airtime launches and boasting the steepest beyond-vertical drop in Florida!
- Splash, scream and laze at Aquatica, a splashy, watery park inspired by a beautiful South-Sea paradise. Here you will discover a multitude of super-sized slides and speedy splashdowns, tranquil and rapid rivers and white-sand beaches. Prepare for an adrenaline-rushing, one-of-a-kind experience like no other on Ihu's Breakaway Falls - standing at nearly 80-feet tall, this is the world’s longest drop tower multi-slide ride of its kind. Grab your raft for Ray Rush and let a powerful water jet launch you into an enclosed tube. Spin and splash up the walls until you drop into an open-air slide shaped like the curved wings of a manta ray for an epic splashdown finale. Riders will take their marks on Riptide Race™. Starting atop a 68-foot tower, racers will navigate tight loops and accelerations through indoor and outdoor sections. It’s a marathon to the finish through nearly 650 feet of splashing slide!
- Florida’s wildest rides live at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay. This 335-acre adventure park allows you to come within a whisker of some of the world’s rarest animals and inhabit their world. Trek, plunge, chase and spin on plenty of hair-raising attractions and rides including Florida’s tallest launch coaster, Tigris which catapults riders through twists, daring drops, a 150-foot skyward surge and a thrilling inverted heartline roll. Then there’s the floorless dive coaster, SheiKra taking you 200 feet up, and 90 degrees straight down at speeds of up to 70 mph! Falcon’s Fury takes guests' experiences to new heights. The first drop tower of its kind in the world mimics the dive speeds of the fastest animal on earth and plunges riders at 60 mph and 3.5 Gs straight down with speed and power as you’ve never experienced before. Now open, is Iron Gwazi, the tallest hybrid coaster in North America, and the fastest and steepest in the WORLD! Get as close to the wild as you dare at Busch Gardens!
All Day Dining Deal
Eat all day at each park with the All Day Dine benefit. All-Day Dine is automatically activated upon park admission. Enjoy one entrée, one side or one dessert and one regular-sized non-alcoholic beverage every 90 minutes at participating restaurants.
- SeaWorld Orlando Participating Restaurants: Voyager's Smokehouse, Expedition Café, Captain Pete's Island Eats, Seafire Grill, Lakeside Grill, Altitude Burger, Panini Bistro and Waterway Grill.
- Aquatica Participating Restaurants: Banana Beach Cook-Out, Waterstone Grill and Mango Market
- Busch Gardens Participating Restaurants: Zagora Café, Oasis Pizza at Serengeti Overlook, Dragon Fire Grill, Zambia Smokehouse and Chick-fil-A®
Terms and Conditions:
- Digital ticket(s) will be uploaded to your Customer Account within 24 hours of purchase (please call our customer service team if you require tickets instantly).
- Scan the ticket barcode(s) at one of the Self Service ticket kiosks at the front of the park entrance to retrieve a ticket that will allow both admission to the SeaWorld Parks and dining at participating restaurants.
- The SeaWorld Parks 3-Visit Ticket with All Day Dine allows one visit to each of the featured parks – SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay.
- Tickets expire in full after 14 days from first use. Any unused park visits will be forfeited upon expiry.
- Tickets are open-dated and activated the first time you visit either SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica or Busch Gardens.
- The All-Day Dine is automatically activated upon park admission. Enjoy one entrée, one side or one dessert and one regular-sized non-alcoholic beverage every 90 minutes at participating restaurants. Featured restaurants are subject to change or temporary closure without notice. All Day Dine is not valid for Sharks Underwater Grill, Dine with Orcas, Flamecraft Bar, Serengeti Overlook™ Restaurant or for any speciality dines.
- The SeaWorld Parks 3-Visit Ticket with All Day Dine is only valid to use during the calendar year selected at the time of booking. e.g. 2022 tickets must be activated on or before 31 December 2022.
- Children 0-2 years enter the parks free of charge and do not need an admission ticket.
- Free transportation to Busch Gardens from Orlando on the Busch Gardens Shuttle Express is included with this ticket, but reservations are required to guarantee your seats and can be made in advance by calling 1-800-221-1339. The shuttle departs from SeaWorld and picks up from various locations in Orlando and Kissimmee. The service schedule will vary through the year and may be subject to change.