Sydney Flexi Attraction Pass
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy admission to your choice of 5 or 7 attractions from a selection of over 25 top Sydney attractions and experiences
With the Sydney Flexi Attraction Pass you can build your perfect Sydney sightseeing and save time and money. Choose from over 25 top attractions and experiences, including jet boat rides, guided tours, entrance to museums, wild life parks and much more for one low price!
Our guide to Sydney Flexi Attraction Pass
Discover Sydney’s best sights and attractions while saving up to 40% on general admission entry with the Sydney Flexi Attraction Pass. Marvel at the iconic Sydney Opera House, enjoy the thrills of a Jet Boat on Sydney Harbour, or explore the scenic Blue Mountains area.
Experience unbeatable value, convenience, and flexibility with the Sydney Flexi Attraction Pass, valid for either 5 or 7 days from the moment of its first use. Whether you're embarking on a city tour, enjoying a guided walk, exploring museums, delving into wildlife attractions, or indulging in unique, once-in-a-lifetime experiences, this pass is your ticket to a seamless adventure.
Say goodbye to tedious ticket queues at every attraction, as the Sydney Flexi Attraction Pass streamlines your journey, allowing you to make the most of your time.
Featuring golden beaches and sparkling waterways, a spectacular harbour setting and a vibrant cosmopolitan lifestyle, Sydney is truly one of the world’s great cities.
What’s more, there are so many other amazing attractions on Sydney’s doorstep, some of which are covered by your Sydney Flexi Attraction Pass. A short coach ride will transport you to the captivating Blue Mountains, where you can marvel at breathtaking gorges, valleys, and untouched national parks, not to mention the iconic Three Sisters rock formations. No matter your preferences or passions, your pass is your all-inclusive gateway to conveniently and economically explore Sydney and its surrounding wonders.
Featured Attractions (subject to change without notice)
- Adventure Clues - Bloomin' Botanic Gardens Sydney - Explore Sydney’s Botanic Gardens in a series of fun cryptic clues. A perfect family and friends day out.
- Adventure Clues - Secret Sydney - Explore Sydney’s Hidden Laneways in a series of cryptic clues
- Adventure Clues - Unlock The Rocks - Explore The Rocks in a series of fun cryptic clues
- Australian National Maritime Museum - Unlimited access to everything at the museum on the day of your visit
- Blue Mountains Explorer Bus - Up to 29 sightseeing spots in the Blue Mountains Heritage area
- Captain Cook Cruises - Hop on Hop Off Cruise - Exciting fully flexible hop-on-hop-off round trip day cruise
- Chinese Garden of Friendship Sydney - Authentic Chinese garden oasis in the middle of Darling Harbour precinct
- Entermission Sydney - The only VR escape room with Special Effects making the action feel real - smell the gunpowder and smoke and feel the wind and heat on your face
- Escape Hunt Sydney - Sydney's most exciting escape room experience
- Featherdale Wildlife Park - Featherdale Wildlife Park Passport that you can stamp at each exhibit
- Haunted Sydney Ghost Tour - Travel back in time to historic Sydney
- Manly Bike Tours - Cycle in Manly Beach. Includes helmet, lock, storage bag
- Oz Jet Boating - Enjoy the ultimate adrenaline ride on the iconic Sydney harbour
- Oz Whale Watching - Sydney's only combined, sightseeing, lunch, and whale viewing experience
- Surf Ski Paddle Lesson by Sydney Harbour - Enjoy a relaxing guided surf ski paddling tour of Sydney Harbour
- Sydney Opera House - Full 60-minute guided tour of the Sydney Opera House
- The Rocks Walking Tour - Enjoy a 90-minute walking tour with a local guide. Walk through Sydney's oldest area
- VR Kingdom - Sydney's only award winning, free roam, multiplayer VR escape rooms
- Virtual Room Sydney: Virtual Reality Escape Room - One of the world's best team-based virtual reality experiences. Blends escape room concept with a full 3D cinematic experience
- Adventure Clues - Bondi Beauty - Explore Bondi Beach like never before in a series of fun cryptic clues. Learn about the culture, fun facts and interesting stories!
- Bonza Bike Tours - Freedom to explore Sydney on your own. Bicycle locks, pumps/tubes and helmets included
- Bygone Beautys - Enjoy a pot of Devonshire Tea served in fine china and browse the largest private collection of teapots in the world
- Calmsley Hill City Farm Sydney - Calmsley Hill City Farm has a wide range of both native and farm animals, including koalas and kangaroos
- Sydney Archery at Bondi - Adults and kids 8 or over can try their hand at archery
- Sydney Harbour Discovery Cruise - Sydney Harbour cruise with an expansive buffet lunch including seafood and refreshments (tea, coffee, water) included
- Sydney's True Crime Tour - Historical true crime stories. Discover the stories that the city tried to forget and revisit the scenes of the crimes
- The X-Fierce Nights & Neon Lights - Explore the notorious Kings Cross in a series of fun cryptic clues. Learn about the secrets, fun facts and interesting stories!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Sydney Flexi Attraction Pass
- Your Sydney Flexi Attractions Pass will be activated from the date of activation and will then only be valid for 3 months. If any chosen activities need to be booked, the pass must be valid at the time of booking and visit. If pre-booking any attraction, the pass will be activated at the time of booking so it is important to make sure the pass is still valid for the day of visit.
- Some attractions may not be available on Christmas Day, Boxing Day or New Year's Day.
- Featured attractions may change without notice.
- Single admission only no repeat visitations allowed.
- Your Sydney Flexi Attractions Pass is to be presented at pre-paid ticket window or admission point at each attraction.
- Infants aged 0-3 years are free of charge (some attractions may charge for an Infant under 4 years, please check locally).
- A $20 supplement is payable to some operators on weekends, NSW School Holidays and Public Holidays.
- *Cancellation Policy: passes can be cancelled for free up to 24 hours before your holiday departure date, provided that you have not already used your pass to pre-book attractions. No refunds for bookings cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel or in the event of a no-show.