Los Angeles Bike Rentals
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore Los Angeles and the beaches on this Self-Guided Bike Ride.
Our guide to Los Angeles Bike Rentals
Enjoy the best of Los Angeles with this self-guided bike ride starting in Santa Monica’s Promenade!
There are so many exciting areas to visit in West Los Angeles from the Venice Canals to Muscle Beach and San Vincente Boulevard. Take a bike ride in the gorgeous California weather and explore the Art Walls, Marina del Rey, and more like a local. This is a fun-filled experience for couples, families, and solo riders!
We offer bikes for everyone, including eBikes, Kids Bikes and Tandems. Additionally, we have baby seats and baby trailers available for families.
Bike rentals are available daily, year round.
November - March: 9am-5pm April / October: 9am-7pm
2 Hours, 4 Hours, Daypass
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Los Angeles Bike Rentals
- All guests must be able to ride a bicycle on their own (unless on attachments)
- Baby seats for infants, double trailers for toddlers, and tag-a-long attachments for young children available at an additional cost upon request.
- eBike upgrades available
- No guest under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.
- Please bring one government-issued photo ID to be retained as a deposit for all rentals and a credit card to be kept on file for the security of the bikes
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.