Mount Vernon Bike and Boat
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Ride along the Mount Vernon trail to George Washington’s estate and then take the boat back to Alexandria!
Our guide to Mount Vernon Bike and Boat
Discover Old Town, Alexandria, and cycle up to the home of the first president at Mount Vernon.
This package includes a bike rental, general admission to Mount Vernon’s grounds, and a boat back to Alexandria VA. This is the perfect family outing and great for solo travelers. To get the most out of your day, we recommend coming when our store opens at 9 AM.
125 S Union Street Alexandria VA 22314
Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays from late May to early September
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Mount Vernon Bike and Boat
- All guests must be able to ride a bicycle on their own (unless on attachments)
- Double trailers for toddlers and tag-a-long attachments for young children available at an additional cost upon request.
- No guest under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.
- Please bring one government-issued photo ID to be retained as a deposit for all rentals and a credit card to be kept on file for the security of the bikes.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.