Whale Watch with Brisbane Transfers
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Create unforgettable memories on a whale watching tour in Brisbane!
Experience the thrill of a lifetime with this whale-watching tour in Brisbane, where you'll have the chance to witness the magnificent Humpback whales in their natural habitat. Set against the stunning backdrop of Moreton Bay, known as one of the world's top whale-watching destinations, you'll embark on a journey led by seasoned experts.
Our guide to Whale Watch with Brisbane Transfers
A Brisbane Whale Watching coach will pick you up from your hotel for transfer to Redcliffe Jetty, the departure point of your tour.
Embark on an unforgettable adventure as we invite you to witness the awe-inspiring world of the Humpback whales, the true surface acrobats of the ocean. There's no better place to encounter these majestic creatures than Brisbane's Moreton Bay, renowned as one of the world's premier whale-watching destinations.
Captain Kerry Lopez stands as a trailblazing figure, being the sole female Captain who owns and commands a whale-watching expedition in the South Pacific rim. With a team of skilled and passionate crew members, your whale-watching experience is bound to be unforgettable.
As you set sail, savor a delicious gourmet picnic lunchbox while you watch in wonder as these gentle giants showcase their extraordinary behaviours just meters away from your vessel. Be prepared to witness breathtaking breaches, powerful blows, and playful antics that will leave you mesmerized.
Your cruise concludes at approximately 2:30pm at Redcliffe Jetty, at which time hotel drop offs will commence.
Daily from June to October (weather permitting).
Hotel pick-ups commence from Brisbane city accommodation between 07:50am-08:30am. The tour departs at 10.00am (boarding from 09:00am)
Around 8 hours including hotel pick-up and drop-off.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Whale Watch with Brisbane Transfers
- Brisbane Whale Watching’s tours are always subject to sea conditions. The team constantly monitors the weather and respond professionally to any changes. Guest comfort and safety is always the priority. Should a cruise be cancelled due to tide and / or weather conditions, a seat on the next available cruise will be offered or a full refund will be given.
- Dress warmly and wear flat shoes. If you wish to spend time on the outside decks of the vessel, you may like to wear a light waterproof wind jacket.
- Please note the vessel is Wheelchair accessible, however the bus transfer does not have wheelchair access.
- A licensed bar, snack and souvenir counter is available.
- Boarding commences at 9.00am for a 10.00m departure
- The tour returns to the Redcliffe Jetty at 2.30pm. Hotel drop-offs at between 04:00pm and 05:00pm.
- Children aged between 4-14 years pay a child price.
- Please note - Infants aged 0-3 years will be charged $30.00 for the bus transfer service. This is payable locally.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator before 24 hours of your chosen activity date. Guest cancellations within 24 hours of tour departure will result in 100% forfeiture of the tour fare. No refunds will be made for any absence from the tour.