SeaVenture at Discovery Cove
- 497 booked
- 842 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore The Grand Reef on this immersive underwater walking tour
Enhance your day at Discovery Cove by joining SeaVenture, an exciting, underwater walking tour through The Grand Reef. With every step, enjoy up-close views of colourful fish, playful rays and even zebra sharks (safely housed behind massive panoramic windows!).
Our guide to SeaVenture at Discovery Cove
Those looking for even more excitement from their day at Discovery Cove Orlando can take part in SeaVenture, a unique undersea adventure. Wearing a glass dive helmet, this underwater walking tour of Discovery Cove's Grand Reef offers up-close experiences around every corner. Enjoy one-on-one touches with unique animals and schools of tropical fish; see lionfish and gentle rays and enjoy feeding schools of fish with the massive open reef as your backdrop.
SeaVenture is available as an add-on to your day at Discovery Cove. Groups are limited to a maximum of 9 participants per dive and the experience lasts around 45 minutes including the safety briefing and preparation. Participants spend around 20-25 minutes in the water.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for SeaVenture at Discovery Cove
- The SeaVenture price does not include Discovery Cove admission and a separate Discovery Cove admission ticket must be purchased to enter the park.
- The SeaVenture program lasts around 45 minutes including safety briefing and preparation. Actual time spent underwater is 20-25 minutes.
- Maximum of nine persons in a Seaventure group.
- Your SeaVenture start time is allocated on arrival at Discovery Cove.
- Participants must be at least 10 years of age (guests under 14 years of age must be accompanied by a paying supervising companion).
- Photos and videos are not included in the price and can be purchased separately.
- Participants must wear a short wetsuit for the interaction.
- Must be in good physical condition.
- Guest should not consume alcoholic beverages for at least 12 hours before experiencing SeaVenture.
- Guest should not fly within four hours of participating in Seaventure.
- Participants must be able to comprehend safety instructions in English.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier at least 30 days before your booked Discovery Cove visit. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 30 days of your booked visit.
©2023 SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved.