Hunter Valley Day Trip from Sydney
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore the breathtaking Hunter Valley wine region
Join the Hunter Valley Day Trip from Sydney and enjoy outstanding local wine-tasting, culinary delights and the scenic beauty of the charming Hunter Valley, Australia's oldest wine-producing region.
Our guide to Hunter Valley Day Trip from Sydney
Discover the breathtaking Hunter Valley wine region, savouring some of Australia's finest wines, delectable food, artisanal cheeses, and exquisite chocolates while championing small local businesses.
Immerse yourself in three leisurely wine tastings, featuring a delightful selection of reds and whites guided by knowledgeable local experts. Take advantage of free time to relax during lunch, accompanied by a perfectly paired glass of wine.
Throughout the day, indulge in the rich flavours of delightful cheeses and chocolates. Visit the Hunter Distillery, where tastings of organic vodka, schnapps, gin, and liqueurs are served in unique test tubes, adding a touch of adventure to your exploration of this charming region.
Our relaxed style makes the experience feel like you’re just out for a fun day of wine tasting with a group of friends.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, year-round except 25th and 31st December and 1st January.
This tour picks up from the following locations:
- St Laurence Church (near Central Station), 812 George Street, Haymarket at 7.15am
- St Andrew's Cathedral (next to Sydney' Town Hall). Bathurst St, Sydney Town Hall at 7.30am
- The Obelisk, Macquarie Park Place (Circular Quay) at 7.45am
Your exact pick-up time will be advised upon reconfirmation of your tour locally.
Around 12 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Hunter Valley Day Trip from Sydney
- This tour is and adult only tour, suitable for ages 18 years of age and above.
- Itinerary is subject to change without notice.
- In the morning our driver will provide you with a choice of lunch options to choose from including vegetarian, gluten free and vegan.
- You MUST re-confirm your booking locally at least 48 hours in advance.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled before your holiday departure date. No refunds for bookings cancelled or amended 24 hours or less prior to travel or in the event of a no-show.