Sydney Helicopter Grand Tour
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The ultimate Sydney sightseeing trip!
Take to the skies on an exhilarating helicopter flight and enjoy magnificent views of the dramatic city skyline, harbour and legendary landmarks including the Opera House, Harbour Bridge and famous surf beaches.
Our guide to Sydney Helicopter Grand Tour
Your City hotel pick-up by a Sydney HeliTours vehicle will kickstart your memorable journey to Mascot Heliport, situated at 472 Ross Smith Avenue, Sydney Airport, the designated departure point for your adventure. Upon arrival, after a smooth check-in process and a comprehensive pre-flight safety briefing, you'll step aboard a luxurious helicopter for an exhilarating 30-minute Grand Tour scenic flight.
From high above, take in the breathtaking beauty of Sydney's iconic beaches as your helicopter gracefully glides over Coogee Beach, Bondi Beach, and Manly Beach, showcasing one of Australia's most stunning coastal stretches. Keep an eye out for the possibility of encountering schools of fish, dolphins, and depending on the season, majestic whales. Your aerial journey then leads you into Sydney Harbour, where you'll enjoy several mesmerising orbits and a close-up view of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, the iconic Sydney Opera House, and the stunning city skyline.
After your flight, savour complimentary refreshments, including tea and coffee. Following this incredible experience, our team will ensure your return to your designated City hotel, ensuring a seamless end to your adventure.
Throughout the flight you can talk to each other via voice-activated headsets and your professional pilot will provide you with an expert commentary on all the sights and heli tour highlights.
Daily except 25th December.
10.30am or 1.30pm.
2-hour round-trip, including a 30-minute flight.
Flight path (Subject to change without notice):
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Sydney Helicopter Grand Tour
- Almost all flights are confirmed with a minimum of 2 passengers. Single passengers are welcome, however, the flight is not confirmed until a second passenger is travelling.
- Bookings for two, where the combined total passenger weights are 180kg or more must book a private flight for an additional cost
- Hotel pick-ups are from selected Sydney city accommodations. Sir Stamford Circular Quay and Park Royal Darling Harbour.
- All tours, in the interest of safety, operate weather pending and are only restricted under extreme weather conditions such as low cloud, fog, gusty winds, adverse tidal conditions or electrical storms. Flights can still operate in wet weather. Should guests wish to cancel their tour because of bad weather and flights are still able to operate, a 100% cancellation fee will apply.
- Please note that drivers are NOT permitted to leave their vehicles. Please wait outside your hotel at street level for pick up.
- Children under 3 years are not permitted to fly on this aircraft. If flying with infants the aircraft must be booked on a private basis for an additional cost.
- Robinson helicopters operate that have a maximum seat limitation of 135kg (297lbs), passengers in excess of this weight will be required to fly in the Eurocopter helicopter and may incur additional cost subject to the number of passengers travelling. All passenger's weights are required at the time of booking. This is a Civil Aviation Safety Authority legal requirement.
- Hotel details for transfers must be advised at the time of booking.
- The minimum age for flights with no doors is 15 years of age.
- Adult rates apply to children aged 3 and above. Guests who have an infant (a child that hasn’t reached the age of 2 years) has to book a private flight for additional cost.
- Your flight departs from Mascot Airport, Building 472, Heliport, Ross Smith Avenue.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled before 48 hours. No refunds for bookings cancelled 48 hours or less prior to travel or in the event of a no-show.