Skywalk Getaway with Helicopter and Boat
The Grand Canyon - from above and below
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Culture, Nature and Beauty - THE way to see the Grand Canyon
Enhance your Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour experience with a visit to the amazing Grand Canyon Skywalk - a glass walkway that allows you to walk over the Canyon rim, and a leisurely pontoon boat ride down the Colorado River.
Our guide to Skywalk Getaway with Helicopter and Boat
This canyon experience brings together three of the most popular activities available at Grand Canyon West; a helicopter flight, a picturesque cruise and a walk across the Grand Canyon Skywalk.
After being collected in Vegas and driven to a state-of-the-art terminal Boulder City (30-60 minutes from Vegas), you will soon be soaring majestically over stunning terrain in a modern chopper!
Spot Lake Mead, the Hoover Dam, Guano Point, Eagle Point and more before making an incredible 4,000 foot descent into the depths of the mighty Canyon itself.
Here, a waiting pontoon boat will take you out on the Colorado River for a smooth water float trip. Be sure to look up to take in the awe-inspiring views.
Next, reboard the helicopter for a thrilling ascent to the rim of Grand Canyon West where you'll be transported by shuttle to the world-famous Skywalk for a VIP skip-the-line experience.
This amazing glass walkway allows you to walk out over the Canyon rim and experience birds-eye views to the Colorado River 4000 feet below your feet.
A complimentary souvenir photograph is included before heading back to your Las Vegas hotel.
Around 6.5-7 hours door-to-door. Total flying time is around 70 minutes and you will spend around 3.5 hours at the Grand Canyon.
Fuel Surcharge - All tours departing on or before 31st March 2024 are now subject to a $30 per person fuel surcharge, which will be collected locally at check-in from passengers
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Skywalk Getaway with Helicopter and Boat
- This tour is only available from Las Vegas
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your preferred date at the time of booking.
- Flights depart from Boulder City Airport. Transfers to and from the airport can take up to 60 minutes.
- Photo ID is required at check-in.
- Total flight time is around 70 minutes.
- Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 299lbs (135.91kg / 21.36 stone) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and a $300 supplement will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate or you may be refused to board if weights are incorrect.
- Infants aged 2 and under travel for free and must sit on their parent/guardian's lap.
- Pilot gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- Baggage Restrictions - Due to limited space, purses, backpacks, and other baggage are not permitted on the aircraft.
- Should your chosen flight not be available, we’ll do our best to place you and your party on the nearest possible flight. If the amended time and date are not suitable, you will be entitled to a full refund.
- Fuel Surcharge - All tours departing on or before 31st March 2024 are now subject to a $30 per person fuel surcharge, which will be collected locally at check-in from passengers
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 72 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours of the tour date.
Complimentary hotel pick-up**
Complimentary round-trip transfers are included from the following Las Vegas hotels: Golden Nugget, Circus Circus, Wynn, Treasure Island, Bellagio, Planet Hollywood, Aria and Excalibur. If you are staying at any another hotel you will need to make your own way to one of these eight hotels to be picked up from. Please see the lists below - your hotel will be listed alongside the nearest 'pick-up hotel'.
You will also be informed of the nearest hotel and pick up time when we confirm your booking.
Finally, your pick-up time and pick up hotel will also be confirmed to you when you reconfirm your tour locally by phone.
Pick-up Hotel 1 - The Golden Nugget for the following hotels: Binions, California Hotel, Circa Resort & Casino, Downtown Grand Las Vegas, El Cortez, Four Queens, Fremont Hotel, Golden Gate Hotel, Main Street Station, Plaza Hotel and The D
Pick-up Hotel 2 - The Circus Circus for the following hotels: Fontainebleu, Hilton Grand Vacation Suites (By Circus Circus), Fontainebleu, Hilton Grand Vacation Suites (Karen Ave), Marriott (Convention Center), Palaca Station, Resorts World Las Vegas, Sahara Las vegas, The Stret and Westgate Las Vegas
Pick-up Hotel 3 - The Wynn for the following hotels : Encore, Mardi Gras Hotel and Trump International Hotel
Pick-up Hotel 4 - Treasure Island for the following hotels: Harrahs Las Vegas, Linq Las Vegas, Mirage and the Venetian/Palazzo
Pick-up Hotel 5 - The Bellagio for the following hotels: Caesars Palace, Cosmopolitan, Cromwell Hotel, Flamigo Las Vegas, Goldf Coast, Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Desert Club Resort, Horseshoe Las Vegas, Orleans, Palms Casino Resort, Paris, Rio Hotel, Westin Las Vegas and Wyndham Las Vegas
Pick-up Hotel 6 - The Planet Hollywood for the following hotels : Alexis Park, Best Western Mccarran Inn, Bluegreen Resort, Carriage House, Ellis Island Hotel Super 8 Las Vegas, Harry Reid International Airport, Marriott Grand Chateau, MGM Signature, Platinum Hotel, Polo Towers, Silver 7 Casino, Tuscany, Virgin Hotel and Casino and Wyndham Desert Resort
Pick-up Hotel 7 - The Aria for the following hotels : New York New York , Park MGM and Waldorf Astoria
Pick-up Hotel 8 - The Excalibur for the following hotels: Cancun Resort, Delano Las Vegas, Four Seasons, Grandview Hotel, Hilton Garden Inn LVBS, Luxor, Mandaly Bay, MGM Grand, OYO Hotel & Casino Las vegas, South Point and Tropicana
Frequently Asked Questions for Skywalk Getaway with Helicopter and Boat
What is the Skywalk Getaway with Helicopter and Boat tour?
The Skywalk Getaway is a thrilling adventure that combines a helicopter ride, a boat tour, and a visit to the famous Grand Canyon Skywalk. It offers a unique way to experience the Grand Canyon's beauty from different perspectives.
What is the minimum age to fly?
Children 16 years and under must be accompanied by a Parent or Guardian.
Is there a maximum weight limit for a passenger?
Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs will be required to purchase a comfort seat, the equivalent price of another seat, payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in.
Clothing & Accessories
What should I wear and bring for the tour?
We recommend wearing comfortable clothing and closed-toe shoes. Don't forget to bring sunglasses, sunscreen, and a valid photo ID for check-in.