Junior Tree Top Adventure for Two with Go Ape
Virgin Experience Days Voucher
- 16 booked
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Got a taste for adventure? Consider yourself a born explorer? Grab a friend and channel your inner Tarzans together with this Junior Tree Top Adventure for Two with Go Ape.
Our guide to Junior Tree Top Adventure for Two with Go Ape
This brilliant experience is full of canopy exploring, trailblazing and obstacles to tackle. You’ll negotiate tree-to-tree crossings high above the ground, all whilst safely harnessed. Finish in style with an awesome Zip Wire finale!
On arrival, you’ll receive a brief safety briefing by one of the qualified, experienced instructors before you head out onto the course.
It’s not complicated, but it is important and will give you the confidence to enjoy your time up in the trees.
After your training, you will no longer be supervised on a one to one basis but there will always be an instructor patrolling the forest floor. You are always attached during Go Ape Tree Top Junior and instructors are always present so you’re free to swing safely in the trees.
- South West: Gloucestershire – Lydney, Devon - Exeter
- South East: Buckinghamshire – Wexham, Surrey - Nr Farnham, Berkshire – Bracknell, Kent – Cranbrook, Hampshire – Ringwood, Buckinghamshire - Aston Clinton, Hampshire – Southampton, Kent – Maidstone, Sussex – Crawley, Surrey - Chessington
- East of England: Suffolk – Brandon
- North West: Cheshire – Northwich, Cumbria – Hawkshead
- Yorkshire and Humber: North Yorkshire – Pickering, West Yorkshire - Leeds
- East Midlands: Nottinghamshire - Edwinstowe
- West Midlands: Staffordshire – Rugeley, Worcestershire – Bewdley, Warwickshire - Coventry
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Junior Tree Top Adventure for Two with Go Ape
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher will be sent to you. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months. Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Minimum height: 3ft 4in (1m) (those under 3ft 8in should be accompanied by an adult)
- Children (6 years +) can participate on the course unaccompanied, although adults are welcome to join them. Participating children over 6 require at least one adult per group of eight to supervise, either on the course (paying) or from the ground (no charge) for the duration of the activity
- Children (under 6 years) must be accompanied on the course by a participating adult. One adult can accompany two under 6s, although we strongly advise one to one on the child's first visit*
- Maximum weight: 20 stone 7lb (130kg)
- *For more information visit the FAQ's section at goape.co.uk/junior
- Fitness: basic fitness levels are required – as long as you can climb a ladder you can Go Ape
- For adults who are taking the junior course, please note this experience is not suitable for pregnant women
- If you have any questions regarding suitability, please check with your doctor
- Spectators are welcome and it's a great idea to get them in the forest. You can have as many of your pri-mates as you want to capture those swinging moments (except Woburn Safari Park where you can bring only one spectator). So make sure they have their cameras at the ready
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- This experience is available seven days a week throughout the year
- We recommend you book at least six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- The Go Ape adventure takes approximately 1 hour to complete and that includes your safety briefing.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
- Cancellation Policy: Once you make a booking with an experience operator you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation.