Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon West Rim by Luxury Limo Van
See the Grand Canyon in Style!
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Vegas, the Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon in one day!
Experience one of the seven natural wonders of the world in this exciting day tour from Las Vegas. You will spend four hours at the Grand Canyon which gives you maximum time to explore. The direct routing of this tour means you arrive at the canyon earlier, allowing you to skip the crowds and even giving you time for a hot lunch - included in the cost!
Our guide to Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon West Rim by Luxury Limo Van
Get ready for a styled Wild West adventure, heading to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas!
En route, sit back and relax in true luxury on board our luxurious Limo Van equipped with reclining seats, footrests and large vista windows that offer panoramic views and the best sightseeing experience; Your first stop will be of the amazing Pat-Tillman and Mike O'Callaghan Bypass bridge of the Hoover Dam for a simply breathtaking photo opportunity.
Listen to your friendly & knowledgeable guide that will provide expert narration as you travel from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon West Rim through the ancient Joshua Tree Forest for approximately 4 hours of sightseeing. Pass by Diamond Bar Ranch Located some 50 miles as the crow flies northeast of Kingman, Arizona, between the Grand Canyon and the second-largest Joshua Tree forest in the state, this historic ranch has changed hands numerous times in the last couple of decades and still boasts an area of around 106,000 thousand acres (42896 hectares), yet at its peak, the ranch encompassed 1.45 million acres.
At the West Rim of the Grand Canyon, visit the Hualapai Indian Country and take advantage of the many photo opportunities with your hosts, the Hualapai Indians. Experience the ancient geological rock formations of the Grand Canyon from Guano Point. As you take in the sights and sounds of your surroundings, be prepared to be awestruck by the views from this truly unique lookout point. Meet Hualapai Indians in full tribal dress performing the traditional dance (subject to availability).
Visit Guano Point, Guano Point is a pyramid point made of rock. For those willing to expend a bit of effort and climb/hike to the top of the rock pile on the promontory point are rewarded with an amazing 360-degree view of the Colorado River snaking its way through the bottom of the Canyon. At Guano Point, there are remnants of a historic tram that stretched 8,800 feet across the canyon to a guano mine.
Visit Eagle point, as lifelike as its name, this point has been shaped over millions of years to resemble a majestic Eagle with its wings spread across the Canyon walls. Dine at the newly opened Skywalk Cafe overlooking the Grand Canyon for a truly unique lunch experience. Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of the Grand Canyon from Eagle Point, where you can experience the latest attraction – the Grand Canyon Skywalk (tickets for this attraction are optional). Learn about the history and geology of the Grand Canyon from your hosts, the Hualapai Indians. After approximately 4 hours at the West Rim, we’ll return you to your Las Vegas hotel safe and sound – there's no better way to spend your day!
- Pick ups from Golden Nugget; The Strat; Circus Circus; Harrahs; Horshoe; Planet Hollywood ; Luxor or Tahiti Village. You will need to make your way to one of these hotels.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon West Rim by Luxury Limo Van
- This tour is only available from Las Vegas.
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your preferred date at the time of booking.
- Luxury Limo Vans are not lift capable, collapsible wheelchairs only, user must be able to enter the vehicle on their own.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off are available from all hotels located around the ‘Strip’ and Downtown areas of Las Vegas.
- Wear sensible shoes and don't forget your camera!
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings canceled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.