Western Journey Helicopter Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy a helicopter landing inside Grand Canyon West!
Journey from the Las Vegas Strip and begin your aerial adventure to one of the greatest natural wonders, the magnificent Grand Canyon.
Our guide to Western Journey Helicopter Tour
Soar over the historic Hoover Dam while enjoying panoramic views of Lake Mead and the remote Mojave Desert.
Upon landing, you will have 3 hours of ground time to explore and take in the various overlooks and highlights of Grand Canyon West, located on the Hualapai Indian Tribal land.
- Eagle Point - named for the eagle-shaped rock formation visible from the rim, is home to the Skywalk.
- The Grand Canyon Skywalk is a modern engineering marvel jetting 70 feet from the rim and 4,000 feet above the canyon floor. The Skywalk is an optional activity and may be purchased through Maverick Helicopters.
- Guano Point is a breathtaking observation point offering the best panoramic views of the Grand Canyon. Conclude the journey with a flight over the Las Vegas Strip.
Total: Approx. 7 hours (hotel to hotel)
Airtime: Approx. 45 minutes each way
Landing: Approx. 3 hours
Departure Airport: Las Vegas Terminal
Flights include complimentary transportation to and from hotels within five miles of the Las Vegas Strip. Pick-ups commence up to 45 minutes before the flight departure time.
Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs will be required to purchase a comfortable seat. A 50% surcharge will be applicable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in.
Las Vegas Strip Terminal