HMS Belfast Audio Guide Tickets
- Instant confirmation
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore all nine decks of HMS Belfast to discover what life was like on board for the crew at war and at sea. The most significant surviving Second World War Royal Navy warship.
Our guide to HMS Belfast Audio Guide Ticket
Take the helm of HMS Belfast, the famous Second World War survivor and iconic London landmark.
Once home to a crew of up to 950 men, HMS Belfast, part of Imperial War Museums, tells the stories of those who lived and worked on board this warship during the Second World War and beyond. Imagine sleeping in one of the tightly-packed hammocks during convoy duties in icy Arctic waters, or being stationed deep in the bowels of the ship when she opened fire in support of Allied troops on D-Day.
Explore nine decks of amazing history, from the daily drudgery of peeling spuds in the Galley to the sights and sounds of controlling a fleet of ships in the interactive Operations Room. Hear veterans’ first-hand experiences in the Life at Sea exhibition, and discover for yourself what it would have been like to be in the midst of a battle in the thrilling Gun Turret Experience.
HMS Belfast, The Queen's Walk, London, SE1 2JH.
Daily 10:00am-5:00pm until 29 October then 10.00am - 4.00pm. Closed 24th to 26th December.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for HMS Belfast Audio Guide Tickets
- Nearest Train Stations: London Bridge or Tower Hill.
- Children under 5 years are free of charge.
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- A piece of valid photographic identification (e.g. Passport, Driving Licence) is required.
- Cancellation Policy: Your tickets can be cancelled free of charge up to 72 hours before the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.