Loro Parque with Transport
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
An incredible day out is in store for all the family!
Enjoy a fun filled day at Loro Parque where you can see killer whales, dolphins, sharks, penguins and much more! Your ticket includes a full day in the park and roundtrip transportation from the major resorts in the south of the island.
Our guide to Loro Parque with Transport
As well as enjoying a full day at Loro Parque, this ticket takes care of your transportation (from Southern Tenerife's major resorts) meaning you can fully focus on exploring this incredible animal park - recently voted the number one zoo in Europe on TripAdvisor.
Loro Parque was originally focused on parrots but, as you will discover, has developed over the years to be home to an extensive and diverse range of animal and plant species including the main attraction which is a spectacular killer whale show at Orca Ocean. Discover the Arctic at Planet Penguin which houses an iceberg and over 200 penguins and see thousands of colourful fish and corals which inhabit the Loro Parque Aquarium. Come face-to-face with some of the world’s most fearsome predators as you walk through the shark tunnel and watch in amazement as the acrobatic dolphins show you their gravity-defying moves.
Don’t miss the Gorilla Jungle. Here the expansive viewing panes let you get so close to their natural forest environment that you’ll feel you can almost touch the grass - with a view like this it’s hard to tear yourself away from these guys. And explore Katandra Treetops a unique environment of jungle paths and hanging bridges, you’ll love searching high and low for all the different species of birds you will see there from the loris, cockatoos, kookaburras and emus in this amazing jungle setting.
With all this and much, much more, an incredible day for all the family is in store at Loro Parque.
Bus Schedule (subject to change)
- From Costa Adeje, Los Cristianos and Las Americas - daily, from 7.50am onwards
- From Los Gigantes and Playa Paraiso - operates Monday to Saturdays from 7.00am onwards
- From Las Caletillas - Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9.45am
- From Costa del Silencio and El Medano - Thursday and Sunday, from 8.45am onwards
- Express bus departing from Isla Bonita, Hotel Hibiscos, Olé Tropical, Banco Santander, Best Tenerife, Tryp Tenerife - Monday to Friday, from 8.05am onwards
Daily except Mondays. PLEASE NOTE: Although you will be asked for a planned visit date at the time of booking you will be sent an OPEN-DATED E-Ticket that can be used at any time on your holiday.
Departs between 7.50am and 9.00am depending on your location; Returns from Loro Parque at approximately 4.30pm (schedule subject to change).
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Loro Parque with Transport
- Loro Parque With Transport Ticket includes a full day entry into Loro Parque plus a coach transfer to and from most Southern Tenerife resorts.
- You will receive a gate-ready Loro Parque ticket, not a voucher, ensuring minimum fuss when you arrive at Loro Parque. There is nothing to redeem and you simply go straight through the gate on arrival.
- Your gate-ready Loro Parque Tickets will be available to download instantly after full payment has been made.
- Loro Parque Tickets are open-dated and activated the first time they are used. Your ticket is valid for the year of purchase.
- You need to book your seats on the coach transfer in advance by calling the number detailed on your ticket at least 24 hours before you wish to use the coach service. The coach transfers are subject to availability and it is recommended you book early.
- The coach service is available from Los Cristianos, Playa de las Americas and Costa Adeje and picks up from numerous locations around the main resorts. You will be advised of the nearest pick-up point at the time of booking your transfer.
- The coach service departs between 7.50am and 9.00am depending on your location and returns from Loro Parque at approximately 4.30pm (subject to change).
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free until they are downloaded from your customer account. Once tickets have been downloaded, the ticket is non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for Loro Parque with Transport
How do I get my Loro Parque with Transport Ticket?
AttractionTickets.com will email a gate-ready e-ticket. These are actual tickets, not vouchers, so there is nothing to redeem locally and you simply go straight through the gate on arrival.
Do I have to select a date to visit Loro Parque?
No, AttractionTickets.com will send you open-dated Loro Parque Tickets. These tickets can be used at any time. However, you will need to book your seats on the coach service at least 24 hours in advance of your planned visit date.
How does the transport work?
You need to book your seats on the coach in advance by calling the number detailed on your ticket at least 24 hours before you wish to use the bus service. The service picks up from numerous locations around the main resorts and you will be advised of the nearest pick-up point at the time of booking your transfer. The bus will pick up from most centrally located hotels in the south of the Island, if your hotel isn’t at a main pick up point then you will be directed to a pickup point closest to you.
What times does the bus transfer operate?
The bus departs (from Southern Tenerife) between 7.50am and 9.00am depending on your location and returns from Loro Parque at approximately 4.30pm (subject to change).