Moulin Rouge! The Musical - Broadway Tickets
- Free cancellations*
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Extravagantly entertaining...... You don't want to miss this!
Take a seat and get ready to witness the spectacular Moulin Rouge! The Musical, winner of 10 Tony Awards® — including Best Musical. Discover a world where Bohemians and aristocrats rub elbows and revel in electrifying enchantment.
Our guide to Moulin Rouge! The Musical - Broadway Tickets
Pop the champagne and prepare for the spectacular as you enter a world of splendor and romance, of eye-popping excess, of glitz, grandeur, and glory!
Baz Luhrmann’s revolutionary film comes to life onstage, remixed in a fantastic new musical mash-up extravaganza. Directed by Tony Award winner Alex Timbers, Moulin Rouge! The Musical is a theatrical celebration of Truth, Beauty, Freedom, and — above all — Love.
Theatre: Al Hirschfeld Theatre, 302 West 45 Street, New York, NY 10036.
Audience: Recommended for ages 12+. Children under 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
Opened on Broadway: 28th June 2019.
Duration: 2 hours and 45 minutes, including intermission.
Seat Location: Depending on which option is booked, seats are guaranteed in certain sections of the theatre. Seats are allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis. Book early for the best seats!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Moulin Rouge! The Musical - Broadway Tickets
- All ticket holders are required to comply with specific COVID-19 related terms and conditions. Guests aged 12 and over must be fully vaccinated with an FDA or WHO authorized vaccine and must show proof of vaccination at their time of entry into the Theatre. Other requirements include wearing masks whilst on-premises. Full details of current policies can be found at https://bdway.nyc/
- All Broadway tickets are guaranteed in the section of the theatre selected when booking with seats allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis.
- All New York Broadway Theatre bookings will be seated together.
- You will receive an instant information voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets.
- Digital tickets will be emailed directly closer to the performance date. Simply present your digital Broadway ticket(s) on your smartphone for admission to the show (or print a copy of your tickets if not in possession of a smartphone).
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled more than 8 days before the show date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 8 days of the show date.
Frequently Asked Questions for Moulin Rouge! The Musical - Broadway Tickets
How will I receive my tickets?
Digital tickets will be emailed directly prior to the show date. Simply present your Broadway digital ticket(s) on your smartphone on arrival at the theatre for admission to the show (or print a copy of your tickets if not in possession of a smartphone).
Can I cancel or amend my reservation?
Yes. Our Broadway Tickets can be cancelled or amended up to 8 days before the booked show date. Unfortunately, amendments or cancellations are not possible within 8 days of the performance.