Louvre Museum Ticket with Seine River Cruise
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore the Louvre, one of the largest and most famous museums in the world at your own pace. Your ticket includes admission and a seine river cruise to help you discover some of the legendary works of art including the Venus of Milo, the Winged Victory and the legendary Mona Lisa.
Our guide to Louvre Museum Ticket with Seine River Cruise
The Louvre is one of the world’s largest museums, but don’t be intimidated – your handy map provides suggested routes to help you plan your visit. You can make your way through the museum at your own pace and view the many artistic masterpieces, from the iconic Greek statue Venus de Milo to the staggeringly large painting of The Coronation of Napoleon to Leonardo da Vinci’s famously enigmatic Mona Lisa.
Admire sculptures by Michelangelo and paintings by Raphael, Rubens and Rembrandt. View the Babylonian Code of Hammurabi and other ancient artifacts. There’s so much to see!
This ticket also includes an hour's cruise on the River Seine.
PARIS CITY VISION LOUVRE Agency 3, PLACE des Pyramides 75001 PARIS
Daily except Tuesday
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Louvre Museum Ticket with Seine River Cruise
- Conditions of use of the Louvre e-ticket: The e-ticket is personal, nominative and non-transferable. Visitors must keep their ticket during their visit. It is dated and valid exclusively for the service, date and time mentioned.
- All bookings for this tour are on a request basis - please allow 72 hours to receive your tour confirmation.
- For your cruise, go to the BATEAUX PARISIENS, at the foot of the Eiffel Tower - Port de la Bourdonnais - 75007 Paris
- The priority access allows you to skip the queue for the purchase of the ticket which can be quite long at the Louvre, however you may still have to queue to enter the Louvre
- Access to the service is subject to checking the validity of the e-ticket. A valid identity document with photograph may be requested from the bearer. In the event of failure to present such a document, access to the service will be refused.
- Access within 30 minutes of the indicated time. Please note that if you miss your time slot, you will have to wait in line for people who do not have a ticket.
- If you leave the museum, you will not be allowed to return with the same ticket. Any exit is final.
- The Louvre Museum closes at 6 pm.
- This tour does not include access to temporary exhibitions
- Large bags, strollers, and umbrellas must be left in the museum cloakroom.
- Please note that this tour does not suit those with reduced mobility. Please contact our booking department to know our possible options.
- Elevators are not available during the tour.
- The skip-the-line access is subject to the Louvre museum procedures: The Vigipirate plan, the security control or an unforeseen crowd can slow down the entrance.
- Cancellation policy: Free cancellation up to 3 calendar days before departure (Central European Time). Beyond that period, the following fees apply: 2 calendar days prior service: 50% of tour price (Central European Time). 1 calendar days prior service: 100% of tour price (Central European Time).