Paris City Tour with Skip the Line Eiffel Tower Visit
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Discover Paris's most famous monuments and tourist sights on a single tour. This excursion is one of the best Eiffel Tower tours and features a visit to the 2nd or 3rd floor (depending on option chosen) of the Eiffel Tower with breath-taking views of the capital and a panoramic city tour by coach. This combined tour is the ideal way to discover Paris for the first time.
Our guide to Paris City Tour with Skip the Line Eiffel Tower Visit
You will embark on a Paris sightseeing tour, perfect for a first trip to the French capital. During this journey, you will be able to contemplate the places which are the fame of Paris.
Your tour begins at Place de Sydney, close to the Eiffel Tower where you will embark on a Paris sightseeing tour, where you will get to discover the cultural heritage through this audio-guided visit. You will see the landmarks of Paris, The Eiffel Tower, passing by The Louvre Museum and the Opéra Garnier and through the audio-guide you will immerse yourself in an atmosphere staged by sound effects or music of that time.
Among other main Parisian sites included in the city tour, you will see the lively districts of the Champs Elysées and Saint Germain des Prés, the musée d'Orsay, the Conciergerie or Notre-Dame cathedral.
Included in your tour, you have priority access to the Eiffel Tower. Built by Gustave Eiffel for the 1889 Universal Exhibition, the Iron Lady rises to 324 meters and offers you an exceptional 360° view of the city. You can take your time to explore the monument at your own pace and enjoy the unique panorama of the capital.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Paris City Tour with Skip the Line Eiffel Tower Visit
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date and time at the time of booking, however please note this tour is subject to availability at the time of your request due to high demand at the Eiffel Tower. If the date you request is not available, we will advise of the next available date.
- The tour is not a guided one: the hostess does not give any commentary on the monuments.
- Tours depart from PLACE DE SYDNEY 75015 Paris. Place is at the corner of Avenue de Suffren and Rue Jean Rey.
- If the Eiffel Tower is not available on your requested day, this will be replaced with Montparnasse
- Cancellation policy: Free cancellation up to 3 calendar days before departure (Central European Time). Beyond that period, the following fees apply: 2 calendar days prior service: 50% of tour price (Central European Time). 1 calendar days prior service: 100% of tour price (Central European Time).