Tenerife Jeep Safari
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Get off the beaten track on this all-action jeep tour
Enjoy the open air and magnificent panoramic views on this exciting open-top Jeep adventure which races along mountain roads and down country tracks in order to visit the spectacular volcano of Mount Teide, the Lost Village of Masca and much more.
Our guide to Tenerife Jeep Safari
Get ready for a fun-packed day exploring Tenerife as you visit a selection of the island's many highlights whilst travelling around in a 4x4 jeep.
Board your Land Rover Defender and journey up the mountain roads as you head towards El Teide, one of world's largest volcanoes. Your route takes you past Vilaflor, the highest village in Spanish Territory and into the Canarian Pine Forests before reaching the wonderful contrasting scenery of Mount Teide.
The volcano rises majestically to over 12,200 feet and the area is famous for its amazing lunar landscape. Savour the views and also visit the unusual Rocks of Garcia where you learn about the history and evolution of the area including the story of the last volcanic eruption of Mount Teide.
From here, you descend to the west of the island for a typical, tasty Canarian lunch in a local restaurant.
Renergised, it's time to experience the breathtaking views of the 'Lost' village of Masca which is tucked away in a deep valley and only was discovered in recent times.
Here you have around 30 minutes free time to explore the village before returning via Guia de Isora where you can enjoy incredible panoramic views of the west coast.
Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays year round.
Between 8.00am and 9.00am. Your exact pick-up time will be detailed on your documentation.
Around 8 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Tenerife Jeep Safari
- Guests aged between 3 and 11 years are eligible for the child rate.
- Pick-ups are available from most hotels in Los Cristianos, Playa de las Américas, Costa Adeje and Playa Paraiso.
- Each 4x4 vehicle can seat up to eight people.
- These itineraries could be changed due to weather conditions, road closures or due to force majeure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Tenerife Jeep Safari
- Is lunch included in the tour?
Lunch (or any snacks/refreshments) isn't included in the tour price but there will be time provided for guests to eat lunch at their own expense.
- What is the child policy?
Guests aged between 3 and 11 years old must book a Child ticket.
- Do I need to specify a day of travel when I book?
Yes, advance reservations are necessary.
- How many people can each jeep seat?
Each jeep can hold up to 8 people.