Brighton Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
See the very best Brighton has to offer on an iconic red open-top bus! This extravagant city offers many things to do and places to go, from the striking Royal Pavilion, Regency architecture, and Victorian aquariums to the famous Brighton Palace Pier, Sea Life Centre, and pebble beach. The stops are strategically located across the city so you can visit it all!
Our guide to Brighton Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
This extravagant city offers many things to do and places to go, with City Sightseeing you will have the opportunity to discover it all. Enjoy an entertaining audio guide with fascinating facts and figures that even some of the locals won't know!
Sit back and relax on the comfortable and convenient bus for the entire loop, where you can listen to the informative audio commentary, or hop on and off at each attraction, the choice is entirely yours! Why not start at Bus Stop 1, the famous Brighton Palace Pier. Hop off and take a stroll along the shingle and sand beach with funfairs, arcades, cafés and shops.
Take advantage of the privileged view from the open-top buses as you cruise by King's Road, Grand Avenue, Palmeira Square, and Lansdowne Road. Hop off and walk through St. Ann's Well Gardens and visit a scented garden that allows the visitor to experience many different smells.
Love to shop? Then you won't want to miss Imperial Arcade, a fantastic enclosed shopping arcade in central Brighton. The City Sightseeing Brighton City Tour does not end here! Enjoy panoramic views of the shoreline as you pass through the exclusive area of Brighton Marina, Royal Crescent and Madeira Drive. No need to deal with a complicated (and expensive) public transport system. With regular departures, City Sightseeing’s Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tours are the ideal way to explore this beautiful city.
Brighton City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Double Decker Bus Tour route:
- Brighton Palace Pier
- i360 Tower
- Kings House
- Palmeira Square
- Nizells Avenue (St Anns Well Gardens)
- Brighton Station (B)
- Clock Tower (M)
- Old Steine (F)
- Bedford Street
- The Waterfront
- Paston Place
- Tours runs: 11th April - 28th May: Daily, 10am - 5pm, every 60 minutes, full loop lasts apx 50 minutes. 29th May - 17th September: Daily, 10am - 5pm, every 30 minutes, full loop lasts apx 50 minutes. 18th September - 29th October: Daily, 10am - 5pm, every 60 minutes, full loop lasts apx 50 minutes.
- Meeting Point: Just hop on to the bus from any of the stops and show your voucher.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Brighton Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Your ticket can also be used for unlimited travel on all Brighton & Hove Bus services until 04:30 the morning after it expires, including bus journeys to the spectacular Seven Sisters on routes 12X or 13X or the splendid Devils Dyke on route 77.
- You may board the bus at any stop. The voucher can be exchanged at any of the stops directly with the driver.
- All buses have full mobility facilities and subtitled screens downstairs for hard of hearing.
- You can hop on and hop off the double-decker buses as many times as you like for the duration of your ticket.
- Children aged 4 years and under travel free.
- City Sightseeing reserves the right to cancel or modify the routes or departure times.
- Operating times are subject to change without notice, please check locally.
- *Cancellation policy: Free cancellation until 1 day before the tour; 100% charged for cancellations effectuated 1 day before the tour.
Frequently Asked Questions for Brighton Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Is there a limit to the number of times I can get off and re-join the tour bus?
No, you can get off and on the buses as many times as you like over your specified period.
Will we see all the key landmarks?
Our bus routes are strategically placed so that you see as many of the city's famous attractions as possible. Whilst we can't guarantee that the bus will pass by every point of interest, the bus stops will always be positioned as close as possible to a key spot, so that you are always only a short stroll away from something special when hopping off the bus.