Canyon Dancer Helicopter Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Experience exhilarating views of the Grand Canyon.
Begin with a breathtaking flight over the Kaibab National Forest prior to entering the majestic Grand Canyon and the Dragon Corridor.
Our guide to Canyon Dancer Helicopter Tour
Fly over the Colorado River towards the north rim of the Grand Canyon, one of the "Seven Natural Wonders of the World." Gaze above the panoramic views of the Tower of Ra and Vishnu Schist as you fly through the widest and deepest sections of the Grand Canyon and witness some of the oldest rock layers in the world.
Total: Approx. 25 minutes
Grand Canyon National Park Airport
Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs will be required to purchase a comfortable seat. A 50% surcharge will be applicable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in.
Grand Canyon National Park Airport
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Canyon Dancer Helicopter Tour
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
- This tour is only available for customers staying at the Grand Canyon National Park Are4a on the South Rim.
- Photo ID is required at check-in.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs will be required to purchase a comfort seat, the equivalent of paying for two seats. This will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. Guests with inaccurately stated body weights may be cancelled with no refund.
- Children over the age of 2 years are required to purchase a seat. Children aged 2 or less may travel on a parent's lap. Proof of child's age is required (passport or birth certificate).
- Helicopter excursions require a minimum number of passengers to operate. If we are unable to fill the aircraft, we will try to contact you to see if you can reschedule. If you are unable to reschedule, the reservation will be cancelled at no charge.
- All times are approximate. Schedules are subject to change.
Frequently Asked Questions for Canyon Dancer Helicopter Tour
What is the Canyon Dancer Helicopter Tour?
The Canyon Dancer Helicopter Tour is an exhilarating helicopter ride that takes you soaring over some of the most breathtaking canyons and landscapes in the world.
What's the best time to book a tour?
The best time to book a tour depends on your preferences. Some visitors prefer early morning flights to catch the sunrise, while others opt for late afternoon for a beautiful sunset experience.
Is there a maximum weight limit for a passenger?
Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs will be required to purchase a comfort seat, the equivalent price of another seat, payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in.
Clothing & Accessories
What should I wear and bring for the tour?
We recommend wearing comfortable clothing and closed-toe shoes. Don't forget to bring sunglasses, sunscreen, and a valid photo ID for check-in.