Grand Voyager Rim to River
- Free cancellations*
- 6 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Experience the Grand Canyon by plane, boat and helicopter! After a scenic flight to the Grand Canyon you'll descend 4,000 feet into the depths of this geographical wonderland before enjoying a pontoon boat excursion along the Colorado River.
Our guide to Grand Voyager Rim to River
A unique experience is guaranteed on this action-packed excursion which combines three thrilling modes of transport: plane, boat and helicopter!
Your day starts with a wonderful scenic flight over the abstract dramatic visuals of the Mojave Desert, the colossal Hoover Dam, and the winding waters of the Colorado River. Your plane touches down at Grand Canyon West, a Native American Tribal Park owned by the Hualapai Indian Nation.
Transfer to a helicopter at Grand Canyon West for a 4,000-foot descent into the spectacular depths of this geographical wonder. At the bottom, a leisurely 10-15 minute float trip along the Colorado River awaits. This will give you a chance to appreciate the sheer scale and majesty of the Canyon walls from a completely different perspective.
You will return to the rim via helicopter, where motorcoaches are ready to show you the rest of Grand Canyon West. Visit Eagle Point and Guano Point where photo opportunities await. Learn about the Native people of the Southwest by touring replicas of their traditional homes or watching a dance performance or cultural program at the amphitheatre. A short and easy trail around the tram line and other equipment from the defunct Guano Point Mine not only offers excellent views of the Colorado River but also a fascinating glimpse at one of many ill-fated attempts to capitalize on the mineral resources within the Grand Canyon. Both of these famous Grand Canyon West regions offer cafes and food options available for purchase.
Return transportation to your Las Vegas hotel takes place upon return to the Boulder City Municipal Airport.
Varies - see the calendar.
Approximately 7 hours door-to-door. Flight time to the Grand Canyon is 30-40 minutes each way.
Fuel Surcharge - All tours are now subject to a $20 per person fuel surcharge, which will be collected locally at check-in from passengers
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Grand Voyager Rim to River
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off are available from all hotels located around the ‘Strip’ and Downtown areas of Las Vegas
- Flights depart from Boulder City Airport. Transfers to and from the airport can take up to 60 minutes.
- Bring your I.D. – Passengers 18 years and older must bring a government-issued form of identification.
- Infants aged 0-1 year fly for free and must fly on a parent/guardian's lap. A birth certificate or passport is required to validate the age of all infants under two years of age.
- Baggage Restrictions - Due to limited space, purses, backpacks, and other baggage are not permitted on the aircraft.
- All aeroplane passengers will be weighed at the time of check-in. Passengers weighing 299lbs (135.91kg / 21.36 stone) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and a $300 supplement will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in.
- Pilot gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- Should your chosen flight not be available, we’ll do our best to place you and your party on the nearest possible flight. If the amended time and date are not suitable, you will be entitled to a full refund.
- Fuel Surcharge - All tours are now subject to a $20 per person fuel surcharge, which will be collected locally at check-in from passengers
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Grand Voyager Rim to River
- Is there a maximum weight limit for a plane passenger?
Planes are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 299lbs (135.91kg / 21.36 stone) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and a $300 supplement will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in.
- What should I bring?
Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven, thus it is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended. Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft. Finally, all passengers booked on this tour must have government issued forms of identification.