Grand Voyager Rim to River
4.3 stars: Based on 9 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Experience the Grand Canyon by plane, boat and helicopter! After a scenic flight to the Grand Canyon you'll descend 4,000 feet into the depths of this geographical wonderland before enjoying a pontoon boat excursion along the Colorado River.
Our guide to Grand Voyager Rim to River
A unique experience is guaranteed on this action-packed excursion which combines three thrilling modes of transport: plane, boat and helicopter!
Your day starts with a wonderful scenic flight in a twin otter plane which is built specifically with enlarged windows and high wings to ensure a great views of all the landmarks.
Keep your eyes peeled for beautiful Lake Mead, the Hoover Dam and the dramatic West Rim as you soar overhead before transferring to helicopter at Grand Canyon West for a 4,000 foot descent into the spectacular depths of this geograpical wonder.
At the bottom, a leisurely 10-15minute float trip along the Colorado River awaits. This will give you chance to appreciate the sheer scale and majesty of the Canyon walls from a completely different perspective.
Returning to the rim via helicopter, take advantage of the hop-on/hop-off shuttle to visit Eagle Point and Guano Point where a light meal is served and dramatic photo opportunities await.
Varies - see the calendar.
Approximately 7 hours door-to-door. Flight time to the Grand Canyon is 30-40 minutes each way.
*Temporary Fuel Surcharge - All tours are now subject to a $25 per person fuel surcharge which will be collected directly at check-in from passengers*
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Grand Voyager Rim to River
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings canceled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off are available from all hotels located around the ‘Strip’ and Downtown areas of Las Vegas
- Flights depart from Boulder City Airport. Transfers to and from the airport can take up to 60 minutes.
- Planes are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs must purchase a 'comfort seat' and a $200 supplement will be applicable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in.
- Photo ID is required at check-in.
Frequently Asked Questions for Grand Voyager Rim to River
- Is there a maximum weight limit for a plane passenger?
Planes are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs must purchase a 'comfort seat' and a $100 supplement will be applicable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in.
- What should I bring?
Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven, thus it is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended. Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft. Finally, all passengers booked on this tour must have government issued forms of identification.