Lip Smacking Afternoon Culinary Adventures
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy 12+ signature dishes prepared by award-winning chefs...
Kick-start your Vegas outing with a casual afternoon stroll of eating and exploring that provides the best introduction to the city and still leaves plenty of time for a night on the town afterward.
Our guide to Lip Smacking Afternoon Culinary Adventures
If you prefer to leave the games of chance behind to enjoy the city’s guaranteed best foods and drinks instead, this tour was made for you.
The 2 ½-hour adventure takes you past iconic fountains, glitzy venues and people-packed promenades to the main attraction – the best restaurants that Las Vegas has to offer. Our expert guides have taken the gamble out of dining by curating the most memorable dishes to satisfy any palate, so you don’t have to waste precious time figuring it out yourself from hundreds of possible restaurants.
Instead, get whisked immediately to your VIP table at each stop to enjoy 3 to 4 signature dishes, plus show-stopping desserts at the end of the tour for a most memorable afternoon. This tour provides an indispensable overview of Vegas, including an introduction to the finest restaurants that may inspire you to return later. You’ll meet like-minded foodie friends to compare notes with about the city.
Best yet, our guides can offer recommendations for the best late-night entertainment spots, glamorous cocktail lounges or any other insider tips to make the rest of your stay unforgettable.
Purchase our Beverage Package to include (one) pre-selected signature drink at various stops. We highly recommend purchasing our beverage package in advance to alleviate any waits so that your pre-selected signature drink will be available to enjoy upon arrival at various stops (Three drinks in total).
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Lip Smacking Afternoon Culinary Adventures
- Photo ID will be required
- Reservations must be made for this tour for a specific date and once made, the tour is non-refundable.
- Tours run whatever the weather.
- Do any members of your party have food allergies or dietary restrictions (vegetarian, gluten free, etc.) that we should be aware of? We will do our best to make appropriate substitutions whenever possible, but we cannot guarantee them.
- Refund and rescheduling policy: Tours are non-refundable and can-not be rescheduled. Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded, rescheduled, or exchanged for any other date or time. Tickets, however, are transferable?
- Arrive early: Mandatory check-in 15 minutes prior to the start time. In fairness to those who arrive on time, we will depart promptly. There are no reschedules or refunds for latecomers and no-shows.
- Allergies & dietary restrictions: Please inform us in advance if any members of your party have food allergies or dietary restrictions at the time of booking. We will do our best to make appropriate substitutions whenever possible, but we cannot guarantee them.
Frequently Asked Questions for Lip Smacking Afternoon Culinary Adventures
- Is there a dress code?
Nope, but wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately for the day's weather conditions. Tracksuits or atheltic apparel not acceptable.
- What types of foods are served on the tour?
You will feast on only the best signature dishes at carefully selected top-rated restaurants that have built their reputation on having one of the most-sought-after bites in town. The tastings include dishes ranging from appetisers to entrées and desserts, which all together will comprise a complete meal. Additionally, the amount of food consumed is spread over 2 to 3 hours so you should feel comfortably full, not painfully stuffed.
- Are beverages served on the tours?
Water is served at all locations. We offer a beverage package that includes a pre-selected signature drink at various stops. Alcohol or other additional beverages not included on the tour may also be purchased separately for your own consumption. We recommend purchasing the beverage package to alleviate any waits so that your beverage will be available to enjoy upon arrival.
- Are you able to accommodate dietary restrictions, allergies and vegetarian options?
Please inform us in advance if any members of your party have food allergies or dietary restrictions during the checkout process at the time of booking. We will do our best to make appropriate substitutions whenever possible, but we cannot guarantee them.