City Sightseeing London 1 Day Hop on, Hop off Bus tour + Walking Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
If there’s one city in the world where you just have to see everything from the top of a red double-decker bus, it’s London.
Our guide to City Sightseeing London 1 Day Hop on, Hop off Bus tour + Walking Tour
See the very best that London has to offer with our great-value City Sampler ticket. It gives you full access to our unbeatable Red Route, which takes you to all the best parts of one of the very best cities there is. Feel the wind in your hair on the top deck of our open-topped bus as we drive through beautiful, expansive Hyde Park or as you drive along the city’s famous Embankment on the bank of the mighty Thames.
Experience the magic of crossing the river on four of the city’s famous bridges, including the emblematic Tower Bridge. There’s no better way to get a sense of London than from the bridges that span the river that is the reason the city exists. From the sacred sights of St Paul’s and Westminster Abbey to the more worldly pleasures of Piccadilly Circus and Leicester Square, you’ll experience every side of London. And If you need to know the time, just check Big Ben!
From the top deck of our bus, you’ll see all of London’s history. Both past and the history that’s being made today. In a city whose story is told on its streets, there’s no better way to travel.
We know we’ve got you covered when you hop on, but now we’ve got something extra for you in London when you hop off. The included Self-Guided Royal London tour is a fascinating podcast-style self-guided audio tour in English that tells the 100-year-old story of the British Royal Family and their London. The best stops for the Royal London Tour are stops 9 and 10.
List of stops
- Belvedere Road
- Aldwych (One Aldwych Hotel)
- Ludgate Hill (St Paul's Cathedral)
- Queen Victoria Street (The City) - stop closed until further notice
- London Bridge
- Tooley Street (Tower Bridge)
- Tower Hill (Tower of London)
- Victoria Embankment
- Westminster Bridge (Big Ben)
- Horseferry Road - stop closed until further notice
- Buckingham Gate (Buckingham Palace)
- Buckingham Palace Road (Victoria Station)
- Buckingham Palace Road, Stop Z12
- Grosvenor Gardens
- Queen Elizabeth Gate, Hyde Park
- Marble Arch (Speakers Corner)
- Marble Arch (Park Lane)
- Pall Mall East (Trafalgar Square)
- Westminster Bridge (South)
- First departure: 9.00 am.
- Last departure: 4:30 pm.
- Times are subject to change at any time with little to no notice in some cases.
- Frequency: Every 30 minutes (delays may be possible in cases of unplanned traffic)
- Duration: 1 full loop without hopping off takes approx. 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Departure Point: Customers can start their tour at ANY of the stops along the route.
- Audio Commentary: 11 languages including English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Polish, Russian & Arabic. Individual headphones will be issued on board the bus and for personal use only.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for City Sightseeing London 1 Day Hop on, Hop off Bus tour + Walking Tour
- You will be sent a voucher which you should present on your mobile device at any one of the official City Sightseeing stops to allow access to any of the buses. You will be issued your cruise ticket at this point
- Please note: During the holiday season, the bus service may experience some changes as a result of events and activities taking place across the city. We advise you to check locally for the latest timetables during this time.
- You can hop on and hop off the City Sightseeing London buses on this tour as many times as you like over a 1-day period.
- You can start your journey at any of the stops.
- The last two departures from Stop 1 each day end the route at Westminster Pier
- Entrance to the attractions is not included in this ticket.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Children aged 0-4 years travel free.
- Operating times are subject to change without notice, please check locally.
- Stop 4 (Bank) and Stop 10 (Horseferry Rd) are closed until further notice. Stop 11 (Buckingham Palace) is closed every Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 11:00 - 12:00 due to the Changing of the Guards.
- City Sightseeing reserves the right to cancel or modify the routes or departure times.
- If you are booking a group of ten or more, please note that due to the nature of this tour and varying demand, there is no guarantee that a group will be able to travel altogether and the group may need to split up and/or wait for the next bus.
- *Cancellation policy: Customers may cancel or amend their booking free of charge up until 24 hours before their scheduled tour date stated on their booking/voucher.