Panoramic Tour of London with St Paul's Cathedral and Guard Change with River Cruise
- Instant confirmation
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy a whistle stop tour of London’s famous monuments and marvel at the history of London’s modern masterpieces from the comfort of your seat. Have your cameras ready for our drive past many of London's historic landmarks, including Westminster Abbey.
Our guide to Panoramic Tour of London with St Paul's Cathedral and Guard Change with River Cruise
Your itinerary begins near Victoria Station where you’ll enjoy a journey on the luxury air-conditioned coach to see the Houses of Parliament, Trafalgar Square, Whitehall, Downing Street and Westminster Abbey.
St. Paul’s Cathedral
Towering high over the City of London, magnificent St Paul’s Cathedral is widely considered to be Sir Christopher Wren’s masterpiece. Enter the Quire and marvel at the beautiful mosaics inside (On Sundays due to church services, there is no guiding inside the cathedral).
Buckingham Palace and Changing of the Guard
As iconic an image of London as red telephone boxes and double-decker buses, the Changing of the Guard is a not-to-be-missed royal feast of bearskin hats and red tunics. (We will visit Horseguards Parade when the ceremony is not available.)
River Thames Boat Ride
Get a fresh perspective on London’s attractions with our River Thames boat ride past Tower Bridge, HMS Belfast, Tate Modern and the London Eye.
This tour will finish at approximately 12.30pm at Tower Pier, where you can then enjoy a boat ride towards Embankment Pier.
Daily, year round.
8:00am - it is recommended to arrive 30 minutes beforehand.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Panoramic Tour of London with St Paul's Cathedral and Guard Change with River Cruise
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date at the time of booking.
- The Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace is subject to weather conditions and timetable changes. When not available, the tour visits Horse Guards Parade instead.
- On Sundays due to Church services, there is no guided tour inside St Paul’s Cathedral. There is also no access to St Paul's Cathedral during August.
- St Paul’s Cathedral is closed on the following dates, so there will be no guiding inside: 11 February, 2nd March, 1st April, 14th April, 2nd June and 3rd June. Stone and Golden Galleries are open on Saturdays and daily during half term holiday period. The Whispering Gallery remains closed to the public until further notice and access to the Golden Gallery may be limited.
- Your tour price excludes hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 72 hours prior to departure. No refunds are given for no shows or cancellations made within 72 hours of departure
Frequently Asked Questions for Panoramic Tour of London with St Paul's Cathedral and Guard Change with River Cruise
- What happens if the weather is bad?
The Guard Change may not be operational in bad weather conditions. On these occasions we will visit the Horse Guards for a photo stop instead.