Simply Stonehenge Tour from London
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Stonehenge has intrigued archaeologists and academics ever since it was built. Take a trip to this famous site from London and realise why this overwhelming creation has cast its mystical charm over not simply scholars, but all who have visited it.
Our guide to Simply Stonehenge Tour from London
Take a 90 minute trip to Stonehenge from London and realise why this overwhelming creation has cast its mystical charm over archaeologists, academics and all that visited it for thousands of years.
Who built this 40 ton rock formation situated on Salisbury Plain? Was it a temple for sun worship, a healing centre, a Bronze Age burial ground or simply a huge calendar? These questions have baffled people for centuries. It is believed Stonehenge was built around 5,000 years ago when a collection of stones were dragged to this lonely plain.
How did our ancestors manage to carry the mighty stones from so far away and then, using only the most primitive of tools, build this amazing structure?
Set in a landscape dotted with prehistoric mounds and carvings, Stonehenge continues to enthral the imagination and captivate the heart of every visitor.
Departing from Central London, your driver will take you straight to Stonehenge for an extended visit. Upon arrival audio guides are available in different languages. Enjoy plenty of free time to explore and wander around this world heritage site and surrounding area.
Make your own decision as you uncover the history behind this mysterious monument.
Varies - see calendar.
8.30am throughout the year.
Around 6 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Simply Stonehenge Tour from London
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your tour date at the time of purchase.
- Your tour excludes drop-off at your hotel and will alternatively drop you back at Kensington (Gloucester Road).
- This tour is unescorted; you will be free to explore Stonehenge on your own.
- Itinary is subject to change without notice. Delays are also possible due to traffic conditions etc.
- Cancellation Policy: Your tickets can be cancelled free of charge up to 72 hours before the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.