LA in a Day by Bike – Best Los Angeles Tour
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Experience the best LA has to offer in one unforgettable day!
Looking to make the most of your Los Angeles sightseeing? Take our LA in a Day bike tour. This leisurely-paced LA tour includes all the best Los Angeles sightseeing attractions, on an outdoor, fresh-air-filled, unforgettable bike tour.
Our guide to LA in a Day by Bike – Best Los Angeles Tour
You’ll kick off your LA tour on legendary Route 66 in West Hollywood. From there, you head into one of the richest cities in the world and take a Beverly Hills tour, where you’ll explore some of LA’s most iconic architectural landmarks and celebrity homes and gardens.
Next, you’ll visit the scenic West LA neighborhoods of Westwood and Brentwood, which lead to the beautiful coastal suburb of Santa Monica, known for its laid-back vibe and welcoming atmosphere.
Pause your LA tour for lunch in eclectic Venice Beach, home of Muscle Beach and LA’s most popular skateboarding park. There, you also take a Venice Canals walking tour before visiting the world’s largest man-made boat harbor in spectacular Marina del Rey. With their numerous LA sightseeing attractions, restaurants, and picturesque neighborhoods, Venice and Santa Monica are two beachside havens ideal for group bike tours of Los Angeles. Your Los Angeles tour wraps up with a trip through Culver City, home to famous, historic movie studios and LA’s booming technology sector.
Along the way, our expert LA tour guides share insights that bring the sights and sounds of the city to life. Part of what makes this Hollywood tour the best Los Angeles tour is our careful selection of bike routes that avoid major traffic corridors for your enhanced safety. If you’re comfortable on a bike, you’re sure to enjoy yourself during this LA tour. B ikes and Hikes LA looks forward to welcoming you on this and the rest of our top Hollywood tours!
8500 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA90069
Around 5 hours
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for LA in a Day by Bike – Best Los Angeles Tour
- IMPORTANT: Please call or email us 24 hours in advance to confirm your reservation with us.
- Guests should be able to comfortably ride a bike for this Los Angeles tour.
- Young children are welcome to join this bike tour; we recommend this tour for guests ages 6 and up. Children participating in the Los Angeles tour should be able to bike on their own.
- You can cancel or amend free of charge until 48 hours before your tour date. After that time, no cancellations, changes, or refunds can be made. Amendments are subject to availability.