Sips of Old Hollywood - Small Group Tour
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Take an early evening stroll along the “Walk of Fame” and soak up the atmosphere of Old Hollywood at its iconic bars, lounges, speakeasies, and mobster hangouts. Admire the Art Deco architecture and opulent theatres flanking Hollywood Boulevard, while hearing tales of Hollywood folklore and Golden Age gossip over the best local street eats.
Our guide to Sips of Old Hollywood - Small Group Tour
Experience Hollywoods Walk of Fame by taking in the ambiance of its Golden Era bars and learning about the stars that dot Hollywood Boulevard, both literally and figuratively.
The famous and infamous bars along the walk were lunch spots and evening haunts to the celebrities and wannabes of Hollywoods Golden Age, and still appear frequently in film and television. Speakeasies, mobster hangouts and even a Writers Room are the lesser-known histories lodged within these historic hot spots.
Go behind the scenes - behind the beautiful Art Deco facades and bright neon lights, where these bars, lounges and restaurants are host to celebrity lore, ghost stories and maybe even star sightings.
Youll stroll the boulevard on foot, stopping into bars of note and admiring iconic buildings along the way. Youll enjoy select libations at designated locations and stop to taste some street food along the way. By the end of our evening, youll know where the locals go to eat and drink in Hollywood!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Sips of Old Hollywood - Small Group Tour
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
- This trip runs on maximum group size is 12 to ensure a personal experience.
- Children under 12 years of age are not permitted to join this tour.
- All participants under 21 years of age (or who cannot produce a valid photo ID proof of age) will be served select non-alcoholic beverages.
- The tour ends at 7000 Hollywood Boulevard, outside the Roosevelt Hotel.
Frequently Asked Questions for Sips of Old Hollywood - Small Group Tour
- What should I bring?
Casual dress is acceptable and comfortable shoes are recommended as you’ll be walking about 1 mile total. Evenings can be cool, and even cold, from November through June so please check the weather and dress accordingly! Please remember photo ID - any traveller who cannot produce ID proof of age at the beginning of the trip will not be permitted to travel on the trip.