New York City Ballet's The Nutcracker Tickets
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Don't miss the chance to see this timeless Xmas classic in New York...
Ever since its premiere back in 1892, The Nutcracker has been charming audiences across the globe and holds a special place in the hearts of ballet fans. Seeing this world famous spectacle and hearing Tchaikovsky's glorious score is sure to be a highlight of your visit to New York.
Our guide to New York City Ballet's The Nutcracker Tickets
As the clock chimes midnight, a brave young girl turns the tide in a battle between toy soldiers and mischievous mice, and a blizzard of ballerinas reveals a wonderful world of confection.
During the holiday period, the entire Company is immersed in activities surrounding George Balanchine's The Nutcracker®. All 90 dancers, 62 musicians, 40 stagehands and more than 125 children, in two alternating casts, from the School of American Ballet join forces to make each performance as magical as possible.
Children of all ages from New York City and the nation fill the David H. Koch Theater to be captivated by the lure of Tschaikovsky's music, Balanchine's choreography, Karinska's sumptuous costumes, and Rouben Ter-Arutunian's magical sets.
George Balanchine's The Nutcracker®, based on the Alexandre Dumas pere version of E.T.A. Hoffmann's tale, The Nutcracker and the Mouse King (1816), demands a full-scale production.
There are several categories of seating available located over the theatre's five levels: Orchestra, First Ring, Second Ring, Third Ring and Fourth Ring
Varies - see calendar.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for New York City Ballet's The Nutcracker Tickets
- All Nutcracker tickets are guaranteed in the section of the theatre selected when booking with seats allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis.
- All New York Broadway Theatre bookings will be seated together.
- You will receive an instant information voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets.
- Digital Nutcracker tickets will be emailed directly closer to the performance date. Simply present your digital Nutcracker ticket(s) on your smartphone for admission to the show (or print a copy of your tickets if not in possession of a smartphone).
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled more than 8 days prior to the show date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 8 days of the show date.
Frequently Asked Questions for New York City Ballet's The Nutcracker Tickets
How will I receive my Nutcracker Tickets?
Digital tickets will be emailed directly prior to the show date. Simply present your Nutcracker digital ticket(s) on your smartphone on arrival at the theatre for admission to the show (or print a copy of your tickets if not in possession of a smartphone).
Can I cancel or amend my reservation?
Yes. Our Nutcracker can be cancelled or amended up to 8 days before the booked show date. Unfortunately, amendments or cancellations are not possible within 8 days of the performance.