Paris by Night Tour and Moulin Rouge
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
A memorable evening in Paris, combining an illuminated tour of the city with a show in the legendary Moulin Rouge cabaret.
Our guide to Paris by Night Tour and Moulin Rouge
Your evening will begin with a tour of the most beautiful sites in Paris. You will have a HistoPad tablet to experience an extraordinary moment during an immersive city tour. It was designed by Paris City Vision to offer more modernity to the Paris tour and allow you to interact to be actors of this excursion. This innovative tour of Paris will provide you with a unique experience through 3D reconstructions. Panoramic and 360° views will allow you to discover the essential Parisian sites, such as the Opera Garnier, the Eiffel Tower, or the Champs Elysees. You will follow the impressive evolution of the city and its architecture by watching pictures from yesterday and today. Throughout this tour, audio commentaries will immerse you in the history of Paris' most famous monuments and districts in the atmosphere of the time.
Its easy-to-use features will allow your children to enjoy it as much as you do. They will be delighted to share this exceptional experience and be able to learn while having fun. You will participate with them in the treasure hunt offered throughout the tour to search for mystery objects. This interactive Paris tour is an ideal family excursion that you can immortalize in a fun way with the HistoSelfie.
The tour ends towards the Montmartre neighborhood, dropping you off at the legendary Parisian cabaret, the Moulin Rouge.
The Moulin Rouge team will welcome you and show you to your seat to watch the “Féerie” show. You will be carried away by the show with its troupe of 80 performers, including the magnificent Doriss Girls in their costumes made up of feathers, rhinestones and glitter. In this music-hall mecca, you will see the sumptuous decor of the various tableaux bathed in an ambiance of magic and nostalgia: The Pirates and their mysteries; the Circus with clowns and acrobats; the Moulin Rouge of 1900 to ... paying tribute to the women of Paris and the famous French Cancan, not to mention astonishing international items with exceptional performances. Tasting your champagne while you watch the Moulin Rouge show.
PLACE DE SYDNEY 75015 Paris. Place is at the corner of Avenue de Suffren and Rue Jean Rey
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Paris by Night Tour and Moulin Rouge
- From June to August, part of the tour will take place in daylight
- All bookings for this tour are on a request basis - please allow 72 hours to receive your tour confirmation.
- Tours depart from PLACE DE SYDNEY 75015 Paris. Place is at the corner of Avenue de Suffren and Rue Jean Rey.
- Drop off in the center of Paris near your hotel or in an area where you can easily reach your hotel by taxi (Opera, Arc de Triomphe/ Champs Elysées, Montparnasse or Bastille districts)
- Casual elegant dress required. Gentlemen are required to wear tie and jacket.
- Cloakroom compulsory at Moulin Rouge (not included)
- Access not permitted to 6 year olds and younger
- You can attend the 1st (start at 9pm) or the 2nd show (start at 11pm) depending on the cabaret's program
- Cancellation policy: Free cancellation up to 3 calendar days before departure (Central European Time). Beyond that period, the following fees apply: 2 calendar days prior service: 50% of tour price (Central European Time). 1 calendar days prior service: 100% of tour price (Central European Time).