Rome Pizza and Gelato Making Cooking Class
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Join this culinary adventure with our Pizza and Gelato cooking class in Rome. Set in the heart of downtown Rome, our brand-new cooking school it’s ready to host cooking lovers, and those who want to discover all the secrets behind the preparation of the authentic delicious Italian pizza and gelato.
Our guide to Rome Pizza and Gelato Making Cooking Class
Don your apron and wield your cooking utensils as you immerse yourself in the world of Italian gelato and pizza making.
Follow our professional cook as you craft your dough, select your toppings, and experience the joy of assembling and baking your very own Roman-style pizza. These skills transcend kitchen borders – whether you bake in a professional oven or your own, these techniques make all the difference, and learning them will help you replicate the pizza once you’re back home. As you let the dough rest, it’s time for you to uncover the intricacies behind the ice cream ingredients blending to achieve the perfect texture and taste.
You will have the opportunity to attend our talented chef’s live demonstration of ice cream making while listening to engaging tales about the history of such an iconic Italian delicacy. And here's the most rewarding part – indulge in tasting the fruits of your labor as you savor the pizza and the gelato you passionately prepared, together with a couple of glasses of the finest Italian wine (soft drinks will be provided among your children)!
Upon conclusion, a booklet of recipes will accompany you, empowering you to recreate these Italian treasures for your loved ones back home. This enchanting activity is particularly suitable for families seeking to introduce their children to the wonders of Italian culture. An experience as delightful as it is educational, etching lasting memories in the hearts of all who partake.
Departure: TOWNS OF ITALY TOURIST HUB & COOKING SCHOOL | ROME. Via Candia, 96
Daily 6.30 pm plus Daily 3.00 pm May to October.
Duration: 3 hours
- TOWNS OF ITALY TOURIST HUB & COOKING SCHOOL | ROME. Via Candia, 96
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Rome Pizza and Gelato Making Cooking Class
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory.
- Children under 18 years must always be accompanied by an adult.
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no-shows after tour commencement or departure.
- This tour has a maximum of 16 guests.
- Suitable for vegetarians! (please inform us in advance)
- Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance
- THIS TOUR IS NOT SUITABLE FOR CELIAC.
- Please let us know in advance of any special needs or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accommodate them.
- This tour takes approximately 3 hours.
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel at least 72 hours in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 72 hours of the scheduled departure or do not show up for the tour, there is a 100% cancellation fee.