Jerez & Cadiz from Seville
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Discover the authentic tradition in Jerez de la Frontera, a city known for its Royal Andalusian School of Equestrian Art and its Jerez wine. You can visit the best sherry wine cellar with the tasting of several of its wines, as well as the horse ballet show. Later, we will go to the Costa de la Luz: Cádiz. You cannot miss its old quarter with more than three thousand years of history.
Our guide to Jerez & Cadiz from Seville
The tour begins with a guided visit to the Cathedral of Wine: the Gonzalez Byass-Tío Pepe Winery, so named both for the high quality of its wines and for the cathedral shape of its facilities. The soil, the wind, the sunlight and a deep-rooted winemaking tradition are the perfect combination to offer a magnificent wine that you will have the opportunity to taste.
After the visit, we will go to attend a unique equestrian show in the world at the Royal Andalusian School of Equestrian Art. We will appreciate how the purebred Andalusian horses dance, ridden by great masters.
Your adventure continues on the Costa de la Luz. Once in Cádiz, you will have approximately two hours of free time to have lunch on your own. Then we will start a nice panoramic tour by minibus of the Bay of Cádiz on the way back to Seville.
- Main entrance of Alfonso XIII Hotel C. San Fernando 2 41004 Seville
- Tuesdays and Thursdays
- 8.50 am.
- Approximately 10 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Jerez & Cadiz from Seville
- Cancellation policy: 40% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled between 72-48 hours before departure. 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 48 hours prior to departure or no-show.
- It is recommended to arrive at least 15 minutes before your tour departure time and present your voucher to the guide at the start of the tour.
- Child rates are available for guests aged between 6 and 11.
- Please note you will be dropped off in Seville city centre at the end of the tour.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved and due to the length of the walking tour, we recommend you to wear comfortable shoes and drink sufficient water during the walk.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- The order of the visit can be changed due to any unexpected circumstances.