Bournemouth Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore the beautiful coastal resort of Bournemouth on a fantastic open-top double-decker bus tour! The tour covers numerous stops, from great beaches to charming villages, just hop on and hop off the iconic red buses at any time to see everything Bournemouth has to offer at your own pace.
Our guide to Bournemouth Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Bournemouth lies in the heart of Dorset on the South Coast and has seven miles of beuatiful golden sands and sparkling sea, so why not explore everything it has to offer on a open-top bus and create your own itinery by hopping on and off when you wish.
The route starts at Bournemouth Pier where you will find the Oceanarium, one of the town’s top attractions. Pop in to see their great new penguin beach! Hop off to do your shopping at The Square, the very centre of the town. The three main shopping roads, Westover Road, Commercial Road, and Old Christchurch Road converge there.
Take a stroll around Branksome Chine, and enjoy the view of the sea. Enjoy the sight of the prettiest village as you pass onboard the double-decker by Canford Cliffs, or hop off to get to Compton Acres, a sub-tropical garden offering astonishing views.
City Sightseeing Bournemouth also takes you to Sandbanks, the upper-end area teaming with the most expensive houses in England and surrounded by the most popular naturist beaches. Hop on and off at one of the beach stops to see it all!
Get some tranquillity by strolling around the city hall, while you check out Poole Old Town and Quay. Before you go, hop off at The Triangle, well known as the focal point for the local LGBT community, the area has a number or quirky shops and venues appealing and very welcoming to broad-minded visitors.
Bournemouth City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Double Decker Bus Tour route:
- Stop 0. A East Overcliff Drive
- Stop 1. Bournemouth Pier (behind Hot Rocks)
- Stop 2. Bournemouth Square (Gervis Place Stand X)
- Stop 3. West Cliff Savoy Hotel
- Stop 4. Westbourne - Camden Bar
- Stop 5. Branksome Chine
- Stop 6. Canford Cliffs - Loch Fyne
- Stop 7. Sandbanks Beach: Shore Road
- Stop 8. Sandbanks Beach: Pavilion
- Stop 9. Sandbanks Peninsular: Ferry Approach
- Stop 10. Sandbanks Beach: opposite Pavilion
- Stop 11. Sandbanks Beach: opposite Shore Road
- Stop 12. Lilliput Village: Lilliput Square
- Stop 13. Whitecliff Recreation Ground
- Stop 14. Poole Park: Park Gates East
- Stop 15. Poole Quay & Old Town: Thistle Hotel
- Stop 16. Baiter Park
- Stop 17. Poole Park
- Stop 18. Ashley Cross: Parkstone Railway Station
- Stop 19. Penn Hill
- Stop 20. Westbourne
- Stop 21. The Triangle
- Stop 22. Bournemouth Square (Stand LL)
- Tours runs: 9th April to 25h September 2022
- First tour starts at 10.00am and the last tour is at 5.00pm. The buses run every 60 minutes.
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Meeting Point: Just hop on to the bus from any of the stops and show your voucher
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Bournemouth Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- You may board the bus at any stop. The voucher can be exchanged at any of the stops directly with the driver.
- All buses have full mobility facilities and subtitled screens downstairs for hard of hearing.
- You can hop on and hop off the double-decker buses as many times as you like for the duration of your ticket.
- Children aged 4 years and under travel free.
- City Sightseeing reserves the right to cancel or modify the routes or departure times.
- Operating times are subject to change without notice, please check locally.
- Dogs are welcome on-board our buses as long as they are well-behaved and kept on a lead.
- The bus leaves the first stop on East Overcliff Drive at 9:45 and 10:45 each day.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 72 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Bournemouth Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Is there a limit to the number of times I can get off and re-join the tour bus?
No, you can get off and on the buses as many times as you like over your specified period.
Will we see all the key landmarks?
Our bus routes are strategically placed so that you see as many of the city's famous attractions as possible. Whilst we can't guarantee that the bus will pass by every point of interest, the bus stops will always be positioned as close as possible to a key spot, so that you are always only a short stroll away from something special when hopping off the bus.