Big Bus Washington DC Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Free cancellations*
- 1 reviews rated 5 stars
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The open-top deck of a Big Bus Tour is the best way to see Washington DC. Sit back and relax as you are transported passed the iconic landmarks that make America’s Capital so recognizable and special. Plus, all tickets include 1 hour FREE Bike rental offer.
Our guide to Big Bus Washington DC Hop-on Hop-off Tour
Discover the capital city’s impressive history as we take you to all of Washington DC’s highlights on this relaxing hop-on, hop-off bus tour. Select from our Discover, Essential, and Explore tickets then hop on at any of the stops along the route and get to know the history of this beautiful city with audio commentary in five (5) different languages.
Drive past top attractions including the White House, The Lincoln Memorial, the National Mall, Washington Monument, and Arlington National Cemetery, and choose where you want to get off and explore.
There are three different types of tickets to choose from:
- Discover Ticket: Experience Washington DC with our Discover Tour, providing you access to our Red Loop to explore all the city has to offer for the day. Enjoy the famous monuments and memorials, beautiful parks, and picturesque views atop a safe open-air bus. Hop on and off at your leisure to create your own customized journey around the city. Our unique city tours stop at key points of interest all around spectacular Washington DC. Enjoy more with the Big Bus Discover Tour! Includes: One Day Hop-on Hop-off Big Bus, complete access to the (red) city loop, and 1-hour free Bike rental offer from Unlimited Biking.
- Essential Ticket: Experience Washington DC with our Essential Tour, providing you access to our Red Loop to explore all the city has to offer for two days. Enjoy the famous monuments and memorials, beautiful parks, and picturesque views atop a safe open-air bus. Hop on and off at your leisure to create your own customized journey around the city. Our unique city tours stop at key points of interest all around spectacular Washington DC. Enjoy more with the Big Bus Essential Tour! Includes: Two Days Hop-on Hop-off Big Bus, complete access to the (red) city loop, and 1-hour free Bike rental offer from Unlimited Biking.
- Explore Ticket: Experience Washington DC with our Explore Tour, providing you access to our Red Loop to explore all the city has to offer for three days. Includes: Three Days Hop-on Hop-off Big Bus, complete access to the (red) city loop, and 1-hour free Bike rental offer from Unlimited Biking.
RED LOOP- NATIONAL MALL HOP-ON HOP-OFF TOUR
Sit back and take in all the places that are synonymous with the nation’s Capital; The White House, U.S. Capitol, Air and Space Museum, BLM Plaza, Washington Monument, Jefferson Memorial, FDR, MLK, and the Lincoln Memorial are just some of the iconic landmarks. Our unique tour has many stops for guests to hop-on or hop-off the bus to visit attractions and points of interest. You will have a personal recorded commentary, available in 5 languages. As authorized by the National Park Service and National Mall and Memorial Parks, the red loop is the ONLY official tour of the National Mall.
Tour Highlights: Lincoln Memorial – Washington Monument – US Capitol Building – Jefferson Memorial – MLK Jr. Memorial
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes Frequency: Every 15-20 minutes depending on season First bus: 09:30 AM Last Bus: 5:00 PM
Blackout Dates: December 25th
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Big Bus Washington DC Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
- As COVID regulations change frequently and at short notice, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have checked the requirements that the USA has put in place so that all visitors have a safe and enjoyable experience.
- You will be sent a gate-ready Big Bus Ticket. Simply print it in advance or present it on your smartphone for boarding.
- A child ticket is available for children aged between 3 and 12 years. All children must be accompanied by an adult. Children aged 2 years and under may travel free of charge. All Children must be accompanied by an adult. Strollers must be folded and stowed on the lower deck.
- Luggage is not permitted onboard the bus at this time.
- Big Bus runs every day of the year, except for New Year’s Eve. Occasionally severe weather and special event days could affect service.
- The tour company reserves the right to deviate from the route of a service where reasonably prudent to do so in the light of circumstances beyond the company’s control.
- Please note routes may cancelled and operating times may change without notice. Please check times locally.
Frequently Asked Questions for Big Bus Washington DC Hop-on Hop-off Tour
Do I need to book a date or time for Big Bus?
Yes. To help control capacity, all guests must pre-book a date when purchasing tickets through Big Bus. Your Bis Bus Ticket is gate-ready and guarantees use on any available Big Bus for the selected date.
How do I receive my tickets? •
Your gate-ready ticket will be available to download as soon as your booking is paid. All you need to do is present your ticket on your mobile phone, or print at home before arriving at any one of the Big Bus stops.