Real Florida Adventures Clearwater Beach & Pirate Cruise
- 86 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Florida was a well-known pirate hang-out in the 17th and 18th centuries – both Captain Kidd and Blackbeard were active here – so it makes sense to upgrade your Clearwater Beach Tour and get a taste of those buccaneering times. Nobody will be forced to walk the plank, but we’ll show you the true fun way to have a pirate experience, courtesy of Captain Memo’s Pirate Cruise from Clearwater marina.
Our guide to Real Florida Adventures Clearwater Beach & Pirate Cruise
Take a break from Orlando's theme parks and enjoy a sun-filled day on Florida's number 1 rated beach. Clearwater Beach offers Florida's premier seaside experience with a seemingly endless expanse of wide, open beachfront to suit every bucket and spade! This Real Florida Adventures tour whisks you from Orlando to the beautiful Gulf Coast and sets you down in prime beach territory, within easy reach of the gently lapping waves, the many bars and restaurants, the iconic Clearwater Pier and the beautiful Beach Walk - a one-mile stretch of winding promenade that links many of the beach attractions.
There is plenty of free time to kick back and relax on Clearwater's famous sugar-white sands or enjoy a swim in the azure gulf coast waters. A $20 gift card per person is provided for lunch, giving you the flexibility to choose what you eat at a classic beachside restaurant. Enjoy the view while you refuel with a tasty meal that highlights the local seafood and other tempting dishes.
In the afternoon join Captain Memo’s Pirate Cruise for a taste of pirate life. Sailing from the heart of gorgeous Clearwater Beach – within walking distance of many of the attractions and the iconic Pier 60 – Captain Memo’s is tailor-made for a genuine family-friendly two-hour excursion aboard the Pirate’s Ransom. It all starts with a hearty “Welcome aboard!” from the Captain’s crew before the ship sets sail for the glistening, calm waters of the Gulf of Mexico, where it’s perfectly possible to spot dolphins frolicking along the shore and the views of this eye-catching coastline are positively panoramic. Every voyage offers the chance to immerse yourself in pirate antics during the two-hour odyssey, which always includes a treasure hunt, face painting, water gun games, story-telling, and dancing for all ages.
It’s a complete entertainment package from start to finish, as well as a way just to soak up the sun and enjoy the sea-going vibe, which hits its peak in this part of “America’s Beach.” The cruise is suitable for all ages, and children, in particular, get a huge kick out of it. And, for all its period style, the Pirate’s Ransom is a fully modern vessel built to US Coast Guard requirements.
Thursday and Saturday.
Pick-up Time & Schedule
- Orlando Star Flyer at Icon Park at 7.15am (8265 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819)
- Golden Corral Restaurant Lake Buena Vista at 7.30am (8707 Vineland Ave, Orlando, FL 32821)
- Margaritaville Resort at 8.00am (Banquet and Event Entrance, 8000 Fins Up Circle, Kissimmee FL 34747)
Around 12 hours in total.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Real Florida Adventures Clearwater Beach & Pirate Cruise
- Tour Itinerary is subject to change without notice.
- The Real Florida Adventures Clearwater Beach & Pirate Cruise Tour runs from central location points in Orlando and you will need to make your own way to one of these departure points. Your nearest pick-up location will be confirmed locally upon tour reconfirmation.
- Special offer - Please note the $20 food and drinks voucher to Brother Jimmy’s BBQ restaurant can be redeemed to a maximum of 2 vouchers ($40 value) per table, per visit.
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Real Florida Adventures Clearwater Beach & Pirate Cruise
- How long are the tours?
Plan to be having fun with us all day. All tours start early in the morning and conclude in the evening.
- What kind of transport is included?
Tours will operate on 55 passenger motorcoach or 15 passenger van.
- Is there a guide on the trip?
On all the tours you will be accompanied by one of our professional tour guides. Every tour guide is an expert on all things Florida. They are all licensed guides, CPR certified, and CDC compliance trained. Additionally, they take refresher courses throughout the year to keep up to date with all safety procedures.
- What happens if Mother Nature interferes with our trip?
We all know that Florida is one of those places that the weather can change in an instant. It can rain on one side of the street and be completely sunny on the other. We will do our best to ensure all activities are completed however the safety of our guests is of utmost importance.
- What should I bring on the tours?
Cameras on every trip. There will be amazing photo opportunities. Don't forget your swimming costumer, towel and sunscreen. We also recommend you bring a light sweater or jacket as all our vehicles are air-conditioned.
- Where are the pickup locations?
There are 3 scheduled stops. Orlando Star Flyer at Icon Park at 7:15 am (8265 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819), Golden Corral Restaurant LBV at 7.30am (8707 Vineland Ave, Orlando, FL 32821), Margaritaville Resort at 8:00 am (Banquet and Event Entrance, 8000 Fins Up Circle, Kissimmee FL 34747)
- Where are we dropped off after the trip?
All tours drop off at the pickup locations. You can get off at anyone you like however there will be no hotel drop-offs.