Boston Electric Bike Rentals
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore the best of Boston on this Self-Guided eBike Ride.
Our guide to Boston Electric Bike Rentals
Our pedal-assist electric bikes will give you more speed for less effort. This experience is perfect for riders looking to cover a lot of ground while in this cultural and historic setting. You must be at least 16 years old to ride an eBike. Biking through Boston is the best way to feel the city the way locals do. Ride to historic sites like the Boston Common, Fenway Park, Cambridge, Kenmore Square, and more!
Whether you are a solo rider, family, friend group, or couple, an electric bicycle ride through the best of Boston is an entertaining and fun way to get to know this iconic area. Any area you want to see in Boston is accessible by bike!
Bike rentals are available daily, year round.
2 Hours, 4 Hours, Daypass
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Boston Electric Bike Rentals
- All guests must be able to ride a bicycle on their own
- Guests must be 16+ to ride an eBike
- No guest under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.
- Please bring one government-issued photo ID to be retained as a deposit for all rentals and a credit card to be kept on file for the security of the bikes.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.