Miami Beach Highlights Bike Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore the best of Miami Beach on this 2-Hour Guided Bike Tour
Our guide to Miami Beach Highlights Bike Tour
Explore Miami the best way possible - by bike! Ride through all three historical districts and see the best that Miami has to offer in this two-hour guided bike tour. In this beautiful bike-friendly city, you can feel the ambiance of Ocean Drive and Espanola Way district, which define the rich culture and history that make up South Beach.
This tour will take you through the Botanical Garden, and Holocaust Memorial, and then down the beautiful bike path that leads to South Pointe Pier. Get insight into Miami and South Beach’s culture - including visiting the Versace Mansion, which is nestled amid the famous Art Deco hotels of Miami.
Learn about Versace’s influence on the city and take beautiful photos with the pastel Art Deco buildings that date back to the early 1900s. This leisurely bike tour is the best way to explore the city- like a local!
This guided tour takes about 2 hours, including various stops near essential attractions while our guides provide in-depth narration and stop for photo opportunities at famous sights and hidden gems throughout the tour.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Miami Beach Highlights Bike Tour
- All guests must be able to ride a bicycle on their own (unless on attachments)
- Baby seats for infants, double trailers for toddlers, and tag-a-long attachments for young children available at an additional cost upon request.
- No guest under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.
- Please bring one government-issued photo ID to be retained as a deposit for all rentals and a credit card to be kept on file for the security of the bikes.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Miami Beach Highlights Bike Tour
How old do I have to be to be able to rent a bicycle?
If you are 18 or younger, one of your parents or a legal guardian will need to sign the Release from Liability form.
What kind of deposit is required for renting a bicycle?
A valid U.S. ID, foreign ID, or a credit card is an acceptable deposit.
What do I have to bring with me?
Dont forget a proper ID and your camera.
What should I wear?
Your outfit should be seasonally suitable. We also suggest that you dress in something comfy, not too loose, and closed-toe shoes.
Will I receive a helmet? A chain lock? A map of the park?
Yes we do, at no extra charge.