SeaWorld California One-Day Ticket
- Free cancellations*
- 41 booked
- 66 reviews rated 5 stars
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Experience thrilling rides inspired by the force and power of the sea with a SeaWorld® California One-Day Ticket including SeaWorld’s all-new coaster, Emperor, the tallest and fastest floorless dive coaster in California!
Our guide to SeaWorld California One-Day Ticket
Adventure is calling! Discover a host of incredible wildlife-inspired thrill rides and family-friendly attractions that put you right at the heart of the marine world at SeaWorld in San Diego.
Thrill seekers should head straight to the heart-racing Electric Eel™, a multi-launch coaster with high-energy twists, electrifying loops and inversions. Then feel the thrill of Tidal Twister™, a unique duelling rollercoaster ride featuring high-speed turns and upside-down twists. Soaring more than 60 mph, SeaWorld’s all-new coaster, Emperor, is the tallest and fastest floorless dive coaster in the state. Dangle and drop more than 150 ft on Emperor before plunging 90 degrees into exhilarating loops, a tribute to the Emperor penguins’ journey from chilly, frosted cliffs to their deep dive into the depths of the ocean. Emperor is California’s first floorless dive coaster. And launching in 2023, experience every icy thrill as you navigate three exhilarating launches and reach wind-whipping speeds of up to 40 miles per hour on Arctic Rescue, the Fastest and Longest Straddle Coaster on the West Coast.
Connect with the sea through up-close animal encounters with sea lions, penguins and dolphins. Witness live natural killer whale behaviours up close in Orca Encounter™ then race, explore and play at the interactive attraction Turtle Reef where you’ll experience the world of the sea turtle.
The laughter and learning of Sesame Street come to life at Sesame Street Bay of Play featuring seven Sesame Street-themed dry rides, an interactive musical play area, and eleven water attractions including a 500,000-gallon wave pool – one of the largest in Southern California.
A day at SeaWorld California feels like an ocean adventure worthy of the seven seas.
- Gate-ready SeaWorld California Ticket(s) can be downloaded directly to your smartphone from your Customer Account as soon as you receive your email notification
- Scan the barcode at the entrance to SeaWorld California for instant access to the park
- Alternatively, print the tickets in advance if you do not own a smartphone
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for SeaWorld California One-Day Ticket
- Gate-ready digital ticket(s) will be uploaded to your Customer Account within 24 hours of purchase (please call our customer service team if you require tickets instantly)
- Any Day Tickets are open-dated and can be used at any time during the calendar year selected at the time of booking.
- Sunday-Thursday tickets are open-dated but can only be used on a Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday during the calendar year selected. Sunday-Thursday Tickets cannot be used to visit SeaWorld on a Friday or Saturday.
- Tickets are valid for a single-day admission to SeaWorld California.
- Children 0-2 years are free of charge and do not need a ticket.
- Rides, attractions or entertainment may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure.
©2023 SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved.