Discovery Cove® Package
- Free cancellations*
- 5k+ booked
- 844 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Swim with Dolphins at Discovery Cove
Discover a whole world of experiences at Discovery Cove, from swimming with dolphins to wading with playful rays and snorkelling with a rainbow of brightly coloured fish! As an added bonus, admission to SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica are also included in the ticket price.
Our guide to Discovery Cove® Package
Welcome to an exquisite tropical island paradise. Discovery Cove gives you the unique opportunity to swim and play with a beautiful Atlantic bottlenose dolphin, snorkel amongst tropical fish, glide with rays and relax on white-sand beaches. You have the whole day at your leisure to soak up the unique, indulgent atmosphere of Discovery Cove.
Embark on an underwater adventure in Discovery Cove's Grand Reef where you'll snorkel among canyons and come face to face with venomous lionfish and sharp-toothed reef sharks (safely behind massive panoramic windows). Discover the Explorer's Aviary, just beyond the towering waterfalls, where you can hand-feed tropical birds, relax in the refreshing waters of Serenity Bay and float along the Wind-Away River. Freshwater Oasis features swimming and wading adventures and face-to-face encounters with playful otters and curious marmosets.
If you select Discovery Cove Dolphin Swim Ticket, the dolphin swim is the centrepiece of your visit at Discovery Cove Orlando. You’ll spend 30 minutes, in groups of no more than 10, getting to know your dolphin through hugs, kisses and ultimately, a one-on-one swim together through the lagoon. Then, you have the rest of the day at your leisure to soak up the unique, indulgent atmosphere.
As a reservation-only experience, which is limited to a capacity of 1300 guests a day, it’s a rare opportunity to set your own pace. It’s all about a day of wonderful discovery and a lifetime of memories at Discovery Cove Orlando.
Special Offers for Discovery Cove® Package
Dine out more and spend less with a FREE Orlando VIP Shop & Dine 4 Less Card Gold which offers amazing discounts for up to 4 persons at over 100 Orlando restaurants plus EXCLUSIVE GOLD EXTRAS.
Book your Orlando attraction tickets with AttractionTickets.com and receive a FREE Destination Passport offering over $1,000 in savings at The Florida Mall plus an EXCLUSIVE complimentary gift.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Discovery Cove® Package
- Discovery Cove is a reservation-only experience and you must choose the date you wish to visit at the time of booking.
- You will be issued with a Discovery Cove digital ticket which you have to present upon arrival at Discovery Cove. Your digital ticket for Discovery Cove also includes a gate-ready barcode for admission to SeaWorld and Aquatica.
- Those wishing to swim with Dolphins must purchase the Dolphin Swim ticket.
- If you just want to accompany friends and family who are swimming with dolphins, purchase the Non-Dolphin Swim Ticket. This option includes all the same elements, except the Dolphin Interaction Session.
- You must be at least 6 years old to swim with dolphins.
- Children between 6-12 years old participating in the dolphin swim experience must be accompanied by an adult who also is participating in the dolphin swim experience. There is no minimum adult to child ratio, so one adult can accompany more than one child.
- Any minor under the age of 18 years participating in the dolphin swim experience must have a “Minor” waiver completed by a parent or legal guardian. If a parent is not present at check-in, they will need to complete a liability release form prior to the day at Discovery Cove and those accompanying the child will need to bring the completed form as well as a photocopy of the parent’s Driving License or Passport to verify their signature. Please contact us should you need a form sent with your Discovery Cove documents.
- Visits to SeaWorld® and Aquatica® may be taken before or after your visit to Discovery Cove.
- In order to ensure everyone's safety, participants must be able to comprehend safety instructions in English.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier at least 30 days prior to your booked Discovery Cove visit. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 30 days of your booked visit. There are also no refunds for amendments (for example to change from Dolphin Swim to Non-Dolphin Swim) or cancellations within this 30 day period.
Frequently Asked Questions for Discovery Cove® Package
Do I have to book a date or can I leave it open?
Because Discovery Cove limit attendance to 1300 people per day, we have to book a date for you. During busy periods such as Easter and Summer, we would require at least 2 months notice in order to secure you a place.
Do you need to be an experienced swimmer for Discovery Cove?
No, life jackets are provided and you don't have to go out of your depth.
What is included in the Dolphin Swim all-inclusive price?
Your Discovery Cove experience includes everything: a dolphin swim experience (if the Dolphin Swim Ticket is selected); unlimited access to all swim and snorkelling areas; the Explorer's Aviary; breakfast, lunch and snacks throughout the day, soft drinks and a selection of alcoholic drinks (for over 21s); use of a mask, snorkel, life vests and/or wetsuits; towel; locker, parking; lounge chairs and beach umbrellas.
How long is the dolphin swim?
The swim will consist of a 10-15 minute introduction with the trainers and a 30-minute in-water group session with the dolphins. This will be followed by an optional 30 minute debrief for any questions.
What time is my dolphin swim at Discovery Cove?
Dolphin Swim times are allocated when you check-in at Discovery Cove. Times are allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis. The earlier you arrive at Discovery Cove, the more choice you will have.
What is included in the Non-Dolphin Swim price?
The Non-Dolphin Swim Package includes all the same great elements as the Dolphin Swim package with the exception of the dolphin swim itself - unlimited access to all swim and snorkelling areas; the Explorer's Aviary; breakfast, lunch and snacks throughout the day, soft drinks and a selection of alcoholic drinks (for over 21s); use of a mask, snorkel, life vests and/or wetsuits; towel; locker, parking; lounge chairs and beach umbrellas.
What are the age restrictions?
To swim with the dolphins, guests must be at least 6 years old.
Are children allowed to participate in the dolphin swim without their parents present?
Children between 6-12 years old participating in the dolphin swim experience must be accompanied by an adult who also is participating in the dolphin swim experience. Any minor under the age of 18 years participating in the dolphin swim experience must have a “Minor” waiver completed by a parent or legal guardian. If a parent is not present at check-in, they will need to complete a liability release form prior to the day at Discovery Cove and those accompanying the child will need to bring the completed form as well as a photocopy of the parent’s Driving License or Passport to verify their signature. Please contact us should you need a form sent with your Discovery Cove documents.
When should I arrive?
Park operating hours are 8.00am to 5.30pm. Check-in begins at 7.15am. We recommend arriving early so you can enjoy a full day at this beautiful park.
Is the dolphin swim available to guests with disabilities?
Discovery Cove can accommodate guests with disabilities who are able to manoeuvre themselves with limited assistance (or with the aid of a personal assistant) during their dolphin experience and in the various wading locations.
Can I pre-book a Cabana at Discovery Cove?
Yes, but this must be done directly with Discovery Cove. Unfortunately we are unable to book this for you. You will need your Discovery Cove reservation number to make a cabana reservation which can be found on your Discovery Cove tickets. If your tickets are not yet ready to download from your Customer Account and you want to book a Discovery Cove cabana, please call us for your Discovery Cove reservation number.
©2023 SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved.