Transfer from Rome to Florence, through Siena & Pienza with Lunch
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy our exceptional transfer tour from Rome to Florence, accompanied by our proficient guide. Explore Siena through a guided tour of the city, and savour a special three-course lunch before continuing on to the marvellous Pienza. Discover Tuscany’s treasures during this transfer tour, and culminate your transfer tour with your arrival in the Italian Capital!
Our guide to Transfer from Rome to Florence, through Siena & Pienza with Lunch
Boost your travel from Rome to Florence with this transfer tour with lunch in Siena and tastings in Pienza
Experience this transfer from Rome to Florence not only just moving from one city to another, but catching the most breathtaking beauty of Tuscany.
This tour offers a fantastic way to optimise the transfer time from Rome to Florence. Rather than treating the journey as a mere transfer, it transforms it into an incredible day of exploration, allowing you to experience the beauty of Tuscany along the way. You get to make the most of your travel time and turn it into an unforgettable adventure. Instead of spending hours on a conventional transfer, you'll be immersed in the charming views of Tuscany, enjoying guided walking tours with professional English-speaking guides.
Settle into our luxury Mercedes van/bus and set out on a picturesque drive to Pienza, admiring one of the most scenic panoramas in the world: Val d’Orcia, which is part of UNESCO heritage. Upon arrival, we'll have one hour to explore the captivating town of Pienza, where we'll indulge in a tasting of typical local products, savouring the flavours of pecorino cheeses and more typical products that make this region so special.
When the visit of Pienza is, be ready to get back into the van to reach the charming city of Siena. In Siena, you will first enjoy one of the highlights of this guided small-group tour is a 3-course Tuscan lunch perfectly paired with local wines. After lunch, it will be time to start a guided walking tour of Siena. Traverse the quaint corners, from the splendor of the Church of San Domenico to the vibrant vitality of Piazza Salimbeni. Wander along Via Banchi di Sopra, pausing at Piazza Tolomei to absorb the ambiance. Your journey continues along Via di Città, where you'll pause for an exterior glimpse of the awe-inspiring Siena Cathedral.
After the guided tour, we'll bid farewell to Siena and head off to Florence, letting ourselves be lulled into a comfortable journey ending this adventurous tour. By the time you arrive in Florence, you'll not only have reached your destination but also have explored some of the most beautiful and iconic places in Tuscany. This tour elevates the travel experience, making it much more than a simple transfer.
Departure: TOWNS OF ITALY TOURIST HUB & COOKING SCHOOL | ROME Via Candia, 96
Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday 9.00 am
Duration: 10 hours
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Transfer from Rome to Florence, through Siena & Pienza with Lunch
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- This tour runs rain or shine.
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory.
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no-shows after tour commencement or departure.
- Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.
- Children under 18 years must always be accompanied by an adult. Please specify the child's age at the time of booking.
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel at least 72 hours in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 72 hours of the scheduled departure or do not show up for the tour, there is a 100% cancellation fee.