VIP Pristine Sistine Vatican Tour with Museum Breakfast
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
See the top treasures of one of the world’s greatest art museums!
On this VIP tour, you'll skip lines into the Vatican before they open to the general public. Head straight to the magnificent Raphael rooms before you enter the Sistine Chapel for a low-crowd visit to Michelangelo’s masterpiece, then enjoy a full buffet breakfast in the peaceful Pinecone Courtyard followed by a guided tour of the Vatican Museums.
Our guide to VIP Pristine Sistine Vatican Tour with Museum Breakfast
Start early, skipping the notoriously long lines into the Vatican and following a special route through the museums that gets you to the Sistine Chapel just as it opens for the day, a full hour before most of the other crowds arrive.
The VIP Vatican tour starts early, skipping the notoriously long lines into the Vatican so you can enjoy a very special experience: a low-crowd visit to the Raphael Rooms and Sistine Chapel. Pause to take in the splendid surroundings (made all the more vivid with insights from your guide ahead of your visit) and soak up the history and atmosphere of one of the world's most impressive spaces.
Following your visit, you'll make your way to the Pinecone Courtyard for a peaceful buffet breakfast. Relax with a coffee before it’s time for your small group to explore the rest. With a highly experienced and well-versed guide by your side the Vatican Museums will come to life with stories and secrets behind the art and artists. Take in some of the most famous artifacts within the Museums, including the Belvedere Torso, the Apollo Belvedere, the Laocoön Group, and the Raphael Rooms, widely considered to be among the most beautifully-frescoed interiors on earth.
To complete your experience, you'll head into St. Peter's Basilica via a special access tunnel straight from the Vatican Museums. There's no better place to cap off your morning at this sacred space.
Sites to be visited: Raphael Rooms, Sistine Chapel, Vatican Museum Terrace with views of St.Peter's Dome, Belvedere Courtyard, Pinecone Courtyard, Gallery of the Candelabra, Gallery of the Maps, Gallery of the Tapestries.
Varies, please see calendar.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for VIP Pristine Sistine Vatican Tour with Museum Breakfast
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 30 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off is NOT included. Please meet your guide at the green bar (called l'Ottagono) in Piazza del Risorgimento
- Please remember that the Sistine Chapel is a holy place, and attire must be appropriate for the visit. Both men and women are asked to wear clothing that covers at least the shoulders and knees.
- While the Vatican Museums are equipped with elevators for wheelchair and stroller access, they are not conveniently located on the group tour route and only give access to specific sections of the Museums. Please contact us to make further arrangements.
- Please note that guests may only carry small handbags inside the Vatican Museums. Larger backpacks and big pointy umbrellas etc must be left at the cloakroom. It is the responsibility of the guest to return to the Vatican Museums entrance to collect these after the tour.
- Please ensure that all members of your party have a valid ID on them on the day of the visit. This is particularly important for guests who have qualified for child reduction.
- Infants up to 1 year are free of charge.
- As with all museums, particular galleries of the Vatican museums can sometimes be closed without prior notice and pieces removed for restoration or loan. In the case of a gallery being closed, your guide will take you to another section of the museums instead.
- Please notify us before booking if you have any food allergies, dietary restrictions, or other special requirements during your tour.
- Cancellation policy: Cancellations received greater than 72 hours prior to tour commencement are fully refundable. Cancellations received within 72 hours of tour commencement are non-refundable. Amendment requests are subject to availability and price changes.
- Tours depart precisely at the scheduled tour start time. If you show up late or cannot find the meeting point, for any reason, refund requests are not honoured per policy. For most tours, it is not logistically possible to join the group after it has started.