Two Hour San Diego Harbour Cruise & Sea Lion Adventure
- 1 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
This extended San Diego Harbour cruise visits both the North and South Bays for a complete San Diego sightseeing experience. Learn about the city's rich history and see all the local points of interest, landmarks and with a little luck the sea lions and many other beautiful marine animals that live in these waters.
Our guide to Two Hour San Diego Harbour Cruise & Sea Lion Adventure
Enjoy the best sightseeing on San Diego Bay—with a professionally narrated harbor boat tour of San Diego. Join us on the water as we see Seaport Village, Shelter Island, ship-building and dry-docking facilities, Coronado Island, Point Loma, and Cabrillo National Monument, and much more!
As we cruise, we’ll see delightful marine animals and majestic sea birds. Our onboard staff of local history and wildlife enthusiasts can’t wait to share their knowledge with you for a truly memorable experience. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to capture all the sights in photos and video.
Saturday - Sunday
Harbor Cruises in San Diego are offered throughout the day - due to the popularity of these cruises, reservations are strongly suggested.
DAILY CRUISE SCHEDULE: 10:00 am, 11:15 am, 12:30 pm, 1:45 pm, 3:00 pm
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Two Hour San Diego Harbour Cruise & Sea Lion Adventure
- All guests ages 12 and up must present proof of vaccination to board all vessels.
- Guests younger than 12 years of age do not need to show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test result, but are required to wear face masks while cruising, except while eating and drinking while stationary. Masks may be removed while on outdoor deck spaces so long as guests are able to maintain at least 6 feet of distance from others.
- All guests must wear face masks on board when moving around the vessel.
- Sea lion sightings are not guaranteed but are most often seen on the North Bay Route
- Please note: no outside food or beverage is allowed onboard.
- Dress Code: We encourage casual attire that is informal and comfortable for your day on the water.
- Our vessels are open-air so dress for the weather! It’s often cooler further from the land so we encourage an extra layer, a hat, and if the sun is out - don't forget your sunglasses!
- There is a snack bar with adult beverages, soft drinks, hot and cold snacks, plus souvenirs available onboard for purchases.
- Boarding starts 15 minutes before the cruise departure time. You must arrive before the scheduled departure time as the cruise will not wait for latecomers.
- Infants aged 3 and under go free, however please advise they are travelling at the time of booking.
- Access to the outer decks is by stairs only.
- Due to the popularity of these cruises, reservations are strongly suggested.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off is not included. It is your responsibility to get to the boarding point.
- Meet us at Pier 2: 970 N. Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101
- Cancellation policy - Cruises are non-refundable, sales are final. You have up to 48 hours prior to your departure date to reschedule. We do not compensate for any late arrivals or no-shows to a cruise.