Golden Gate Park Bridge Rentals + Sausalito Ferry Return
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Discover San Francisco and the Golden Gate Bridge by Bicycle!
Measuring 48 square miles, San Francisco is famous for its scenic beauty, cultural attractions, diverse communities, and world-class cuisine.
Our guide to Golden Gate Park Bridge Rentals + Sausalito Ferry Return
Dotted with landmarks like the Golden Gate Bridge, cable cars, Fisherman’s Wharf, Alcatraz, Chinatown, Union Square, North Beach, the Castro District, and Mission Dolores, the City’s streets have intriguing neighborhoods to explore at every turn. Views of the Pacific Ocean and San Francisco Bay are often laced with fog, creating a romantic mood in the most European of American cities.
If you decide to explore San Francisco on your own by bike, Unlimited Biking will arm you with everything you need for your adventure.
Everything is provided including a helmet, full-color coded map with key attractions, baskets/bike bags, and bike locks. Our staff will also be happy to suggest an interesting and memorable route around the city’s many trendy and historic neighborhoods.
The ferry boat ticket is a one-way ticket from Sausalito to San Francisco on the Blue and Gold Ferry. Passengers are allowed to board the ferry with their bikes. Unlimited Biking team members will let them know the updated schedule on their arrival, or guests can check for updated schedules on the Blue and Gold ferry website. This ferry ticket is valid for any ferry time.
Unlimited Biking 757 Beach Street San Francisco CA 94109
April 1st - October 31st: 9AM-8PM November 1st - March 31st: 9AM-5PM
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Golden Gate Park Bridge Rentals + Sausalito Ferry Return
- Please note, all guests must be able to ride their own bike.
- Please note, no customer under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.
- Baby seats for infants, double trailers for toddlers, and tag-a-long attachments for young children are available at an additional cost upon request.
- Please bring one government-issued photo ID to be retained as a deposit for all rentals and a credit card to be kept on file for the security of the bikes.
- All bikes and equipment are sprayed down before and after each use.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.