California Sunset Cruise on San Francisco Bay
- Free cancellations*
- 1 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Life doesn't get much better than a sunset cruise around San Francisco!
Hop onboard a leisurely 1.5 hour cruise along beautiful San Francisco Bay and enjoy amazing views of some of the greatest sights of the city and the Bay as the sun sets in the sky.
Our guide to California Sunset Cruise
This delightful and relaxing San Francisco Bay cruise is the perfect aperitif to a night out in San Francisco. It’s a paradise on the Bay, complete with all the comforts that come standard when you cruise with Red and White. Come as you are, as this twilight cruise of San Francisco is a casual, relaxed affair. There’s no need to be anything but yourself.
On your cruise, you’ll sail past the infamous Alcatraz Island, under the majestic span of the Golden Gate and San Francisco - Oakland Bay Bridge, and along the beautiful San Francisco Skyline. Stroll the deck, spend time with friends and family, or simply let yourself relax into a comfortable seat. Make sure to bring your camera to capture the sun setting over the Pacific Ocean.
It’s a good idea to dress warmly if you plan to be on the outside decks as San Francisco Evening cruises can be a little chilly – but trust us when we say that you will love the views nonetheless!
Kindly note there is no food being served on this cruise. You are welcome to purchase snacks onboard or bring to go some food with you.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for California Sunset Cruise on San Francisco Bay
- Please note: In November, December, January and February this tour departs later for the Twilight Cruise and will not see the sunset.
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date when booking.
- Cruises operate rain and shine.
- All ships are wheelchair and stroller accessible.
- Children ages 4 and under receive complimentary admission to Red and White cruises but need to be ticketed for capacity control. If you have a child aged 4 or younger in your group please let Red and White Cruises know.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.