Formula Silverstone Single Seater Experience
Virgin Experience Days Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Take in the atmosphere of Silverstone and feel like a genuine F1 racing driver with this exclusive Silverstone Single Seater Experience.
Our guide to Formula Silverstone Single Seater Experience
Engineered to give you a true F1 feeling, this car is like nothing you’ve ever driven before, boasting a manual four speed racing gearbox, unbelievable cornering grip, amazingly responsive handling and extreme speed.
All your F1 heroes started out in cars similar to the one you’ll be driving, and your second session gives you the same amount of driving time as a typical single-seater race: this is the closest you’re ever going to get to open-wheeled racing without becoming a professional. You’ll be taught by an ARDS-licensed instructor, just like the racing professionals.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Silverstone you’ll receive a detailed safety briefing and a chance to familiarise yourself with Silverstone’s specially-designed Stowe Circuit. For your first session you’ll take your amazing Single Seater round the circuit following a pace car, building up your speed and confidence as you get used to the car’s controls.
After a short break you’ll be on your own out on the track to prove your racing mettle, using all of your skills and wits to go as fast as you think you can handle. At the end of the day you’ll take part in a group debrief and the chance to let your heart settle back to resting before starting the journey home.
"A perfect gift!"
What's more, these experiences are a great idea for a present, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Formula Silverstone Single Seater Experience
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher will be sent to you. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months. Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Cancellation Policy: Once you make a booking with an experience operator you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Minimum age: 18
- Maximum age: 70
- Minimum height: 5ft 2in
- Maximum height: 6ft 4in
- Maximum weight: 18 stone
- Participants need to have held a full manual driving licence for at least one year, kindly note your licence must be presented on the day
- Kindly note, if you are deemed under the influence of alcohol or drugs on the day you will not be able to participate in this experience
- Participants must be physically fit. Driving experiences are not suitable for those that are pregnant or suffer from epilepsy, high blood pressure or heart problems
- Spectators are welcome - Children must be supervised at all times
- No animals (other than pre-confirmed assistance dogs) are allowed on site
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers can provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
- This experience runs on selected weekends. We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability. Please allow approximately 2 hours at the venue, the actual time spent in the cars depends on speed and individual ability.
- Please Note: It can take up to 24 hours to receive documentation.