Florence Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The best way to explore Florence at your leisure and get a real flavour for the city; See the magnificent Italian city of Florence from the top of a red open-top double-decker bus and enjoy unlimited hop-on/hop-off stops close to the city's best known and best-loved monuments and landmarks.
Our guide to Florence Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour
With this Double Decker Bus Tour Ticket, you can hop-on and hop-off the buses at any of the stops throughout Florence, giving you the freedom and flexibility to explore, sightsee or visit attractions before boarding the next bus to continue your journey.
Florence lies on the River Arno and is known for its history and its significance in the Middle Ages and the Renaissance especially for its art and architecture.
What's more, the city's museums, churches, and palaces house some of the greatest artistic treasures in the world including Michaelangelo's David.
So whether you have just a few hours or a few days, City Sightseeing Florence is the best way to discover Florence.
Route A (Subject to change without notice)
- Stop 1 - Stazione FS SMN
- Stop 2 - Via Pier Capponi
- Stop 3 - Donatello
- Stop 4 - Beccaria
- Stop 5 - Santa Croce
- Stop 6 - Teatro Verdi
- Stop 7 - Viale Michelangelo
- Stop 8 - Piazzale Michelangelo
- Stop 9 - Piazzale Galileo
- Stop 10 - Porta Romana
- Stop 11 - Piazza Tasso
- Stop 12 - Piazza Indipendenza
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Florence Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour
- Please note this service will be suspended on 26th November 2023 due to a marathon taking place.
- You can get off and on the buses as many times as you like over a 24, 48 or 72 hour period.
- Route A takes around 60 minutes if you were to ride on the bus non-stop.
- The bus is accessible by wheelchair.
- Routes and stops are subject to change without notice.
- Free admission for children from 0 to 4 years.
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Florence Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour
- Is there a limit to the number of times I can get off and re-join the tour bus?
No, you can get off and on the buses as many times as you like over a 24, 48 or 72 hour period.